chapter 23

lauren's pov-

baby🥰:  get your backsides to (random address), before I change my mind.

i quickly throw on some better clothes and pull on some shoes on.

as I walk downstairs, I see the other girls running around grabbing their stuff.

once everyone was  ready, dj tan to the door.

"Hurry up!!!!" She screams before opening the door and running to the passenger side of the car.

°•○●°•○●°•○●

Once we arrive, I run  out the car and into the apartment building as someone was coming out so I didn't have to get buzzed in.

I rush up the stairs until I get to y/n's floor, knock on the door, waiting for her to answer. And when she does I smash our lips together not wanting to wait another second.

Once I pull away I see that shes wear some pjs, but even kn pjs, messy hair she looks amazing.

(Ignore the glasses)

She looks into my eyes for a moments, like shes analysing my face. After a couple more moments she throws her arms around my shoulders and burys her face into the crook of my neck.

"Missed you baby girl..." I whisper, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Missed you too, lolo."

We stand there for god knows how long, until we hear running up the stairs and I'm suddenly pushed away from y/n and ally was hugging her sister as tight as  humanly possible.

"Dont you ever and I mean ever leave me again, okay?"ally says pulling away and hitting her lightly over and over.

"Okay okay! Just stop hitting me!" She giggles out.

She gives all the other girls a hug and apologises for running away at the diner.

We all walk into her apartment and I must say it was amazing.

We all sit down on the sofa, well I say all but y/n was sitting in my lap and leaning her head on my shoulder.

"So y/n... will you uh be coming home anytime soon?" Mila asks carefully.

" I...." she stops for a moment and looks around.

"Yeah, I'll be home by the end of the month, I own this house so I just need to sell it.." she says after a moment.

"Are you sure? You could just keep it until  you move out, like when you're 20 cuz you can't leave me again!" Ally says causing us all to laugh at her.

"Yeah, if I sell it I can get some money but if I keep it I have to pay Bill's and shit to keep it running." All the other girls bod while ally hits her arm for swearing.