9.

*Drake's POV*

I'm going to be dead honest with you, this couch is probably the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on.

I rolled over the next morning and opened my eyes to see that Myra was already awake.

She was just sitting in her bed, messy bun and glasses on, working on her lap-top with her headphones in.

And she looked just as pretty in the morning as she always has. But, she was now in an extremely baggy t-shirt, which could only mean that she also put pants on.

I sighed and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and she looked over at me.

She took a headphone out and simply said. "Good morning." And smiled.

"Good morning." I nodded. "What are you wearing?" I pursed my lips.

She rolled her eyes, moved her computer, tossed her blanket down, and lifted her shirt enough to show me she was wearing biker shorts. "You're mom got to me." She shook her head.

"Good." I smiled and nodded, realizing she has no clue what happened last night.

I got up, walked over, and sat on her bed with her. "Why are you still in bed?"

"Because I don't have Layton, and if I get out of bed before 10:00 they will just tell me to go back to bed. So, I'm just getting some stuff done for the cafe."

"You're not going in today?" I gave her a look.

"When we opened, Todd and Joe made us a deal. They invest, we have at least 2 days out of cafe. So Saturday and Sundays I don't go in. Shannon, our baker, she's runs the cafe on the weekends and if anything happend, she calls. So, here I am going over our inventory and running our numbers." She nodded.

"I really don't understand this stuff." I let out a small laugh. "What're you listening to?"

She handed me a headphone and I put it in.

It was a country song, good beat, and then the sing started.

I was scared

I wasn't quite ready yet

Didn't wanna let my freedome get

Too far away so I would say anything

To keep you just close enough

Like I need

A little space to breathe

A little time for me to think

I just need you to wait for me

But you weren't waiting for me

To grow up, get my shit together

Giving you the run around

RUnnin from forever

It's too bad we happeed when we did

Cause I've learned alot about life since then

I can't go back

Girl I hate that

You fell in love with a kid tryna figure it out

'Cause I'm man enough now.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think she purposely was listening to this song, well, her playlist is on shuffle, but, my god did that just stab me in the chest.