24.

*Lacey's POV*

It's Friday, tomorrow is my soul mate and Micha's birthday, and I am so over the moon about spending the night in Minneapolis.

Brady, Lilah, Marty, the boys and I all went in and got an Air BNB for the weekend. Im making Myra stay home today to spend time with Layton before we leave in the morning, Bryce and Carter will be here soon, and I am so excited to see them.

There is just one problem. Drake doesn't know they are coming. And Carter, he doesn't know the boys are here. I'm sure you can assume why, but I'm trusting Bryce and Cooper when they say the'll handle it.

But when Myra came down stairs ready for work with Layton ready to go to Todd and Mary's, it became adamantly clear that she has completely forgot.

"My what are you doing?" I shook my head as she poured coffee in her cup.

"Drinking my coffee." She nodded.

"Cici I go to Papa and Nonnies tonight." Layton smiled at me.

"You do mini-man. The girls are going with you." I smiled.

"Sleepover." He nodded. "I go eat so many blueberries."

"No, Layton Cooper you stay away from that blueberry bush!" She pointed at him.

"Myra go back to bed." I nodded.

"Do you not recall us having a business, or?"

"Did you really forget." I crossed my arms.

"What?" She pursed her lips.

"We're going to Minnie tomorrow." Brady and Nate came walking in the kitchen. "Your birthday." Nate nodded.

"I'm not going to Minneapolis." She shook her head.

"You are." Brady nodded. "Or I will drag you there."

"Bubby!" Layton yelled. "I go Papa and Nonnies."

"Yes buddy, you are." He smiled.

"The girls too." Nate nodded.

"Why girls not go with Heetie?"

"Because Heetie is coming with us Buddy." I rubbed his head.

Then there was a knock.

"I got it." Brady nodded and walked to the door.

As soon as the door opened Layton jumped right off my lap. "Uncle Car, Uncle Rice!" He screamed and ran over to them.

"Hi Buddy." Carter dipped down and picked him up.

"God what are you, 40 now?" Bryce smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No, I 3. I big boy now." Layton nodded.

"Yes you are." Carter smiled.

Myra let out a nervous laugh. "What're you guys doing here." She shook her laugh.

"Did you really forget we were coming?" Carter gave her a look.

"We come every year for your birthday, then the fourth, and then the PK9 Tournament." Bryce nodded.

She pursed her lips and looked at me. "You couldn't remind me?"

"This is why you're not working today." I nodded.

"Uncle Rice! Uncle Car!" Amaya came running from the living room, followed by a waddling Kiara.

"My babies." Bryce dipped down ad picked them up.

"Mommy and daddy are kissing again." Amaya nodded.

"I know." Bryce smiled. "Daddy told me. But what about me, where are my kisses." He looked at the girls.