A Year and a Half Later.

*Myra's POV*

Now, a lot has happened over the last year and a half.

Marty and Jord moved in together.

Cooper and Lilah have been happy in their little home in town with Josh for the past year.

Riken and Lilly, looking for their own place as we speak.

Brady and Lacey moved out and into their own little home, directly across the road from us.

Micha and Hope have yet to break up once since the fourth of July at Milly Hill where he almost swung on the ex.

Nate and Heather renewed their vows and found a new house for their fresh start.

Mitch and Keelie upgraded, like they needed a bigger house.

But the biggest thing, is that Johnny, Elizabeth, and Taylor all finally moved up to Minnesota last spring, and Drake and the boys couldn't have been happier to go down to North Carolina, bring all their stuff up, and move them in to Todd's cabin right next door.

Taylor, is bussing tables and washing dishes at the Café for Lacey and I.

And all though Johnny was retired, he did not want to be retired.

Which is why he took over the old Boxing Gym Brady and I grew up in, and completely re-created his dads old boxing gym that Brady and I go in and help with from time to time.

Elizabeth? She gets her family dinner once a week and she couldn't be happier.

But currently, it is 1:30 in the morning, I am standing in my kitchen pacing as all the Thompson sisters, Lacey, Marty, Lilah, Heather and Keelie are asleep in my living room, and I'm freaking the hell out, because I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW.

Holy shit I'm getting married tomorrow.

Drake and I are getting married tomorrow.

He currently has Layton at Nate and Heathers right now, and all I want is to see my boy.

"You should be sleeping." Keelie came walking into the kitchen.

"Awe but mom, I'm too excited." I pouted.

"Mhm." She nodded and sat down on a bar stool. "Well, I guess since you're up, bride to be has to eat. Breakfast?" She smiled.

"Oh, I'm good." I nodded.

"Well My, you've got to eat. Maybe some eggs, ooo toast. You know what would be really good?"

"Hmm?" I pursed my lips.
"Bacon." She nodded. "You know, the bacon Mitch and I got this morning, it was from a pig raised right here." She crossed her arms.

My mouth started watering, but not the good kind of watering. The watering that makes your stomach turn, and your cheeks burn.

"And it's really fatty too." She nodded.

"Keel." I gagged as my cheeks started puffing.

"It should be in the fridge still. All that raw bacon all ready to be cooked." She raised her eyebrows.

"OK!" I yelled. "Please, stop."

"Are you finally going to tell me?" She folded her hands on the counter.

I sighed. "How did you find out?"

"Myra, I have a whole kid, that you experienced me pregnant with. And, I've experienced you pregnant. You couldn't look at bacon until you were 7 months." She gave me a small smile.

"I wasn't going to tell anyone until I told Drake." I shook my head.

"And, when did you plan on telling him?"