65.

*Myra's POV*

I swear to god, my heart is about to beat out of my chest.

I am currently walking back from the bathroom, because I've had to pee every hour and I'm completely fed up with it already, and I figured it's also the perfect time to pull Drake aside and tell him the big news.

"Hey." I leaned over his shoulder and kissed his cheek as he's sitting and talking to Will and Bryant.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey you." He rubbed my hand. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah uh, I'm fine." I nodded. "But, I'd like a minute with you, if that's alright." I looked at Will and Bryant.

"Absolutely." Bryant smiled. "Seriously congratulations you two."

"We'll be around." Will smiled. "Is it alright if I-"

"You don't have to ask." I shook my head. "Go play."

Drake spun in his chair as they walked away. "What's going on?"

"I have a present for you."

He raised his eyebrows. "Baby I didn't get you anything for today." He shook his head.

"Sure you did." I reached across him to Jordans spot and grabbed all the journals.

He sighed. "Alright." He nodded. "But, when we get home. Not on the honey moon. I want all of you."

"I can do that." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"And where are we going?" I pulled him out of the chair.

"We're going to go somewhere private, because I want this to be just you and I."

And I pulled him right to the beautiful green house just off the back of the venue.

"Alright." He laughed and pulled me on to the bench just in the center of the building.

And it's just a beautiful spot.

The roof is all glass, and you can see the stars and the moon.

I took a deep breath. "I uh. I went to the doctor last week."

His face really just sunk to the floor. "Whoa, why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong." I reached in to the top of my dress and pulled out the strip of ultrasounds. "I did need to have an ultrasound done."

"What is it babe? Is it your lung, a thing from the bullet? Do you have another cyst?" He pursed his lips as I handed him the ultrasound.

He unfolded it, scrunched his face, and tilted his head. "I have no clue what I'm looking at right here." He shook his head.

So, I just simply pointed to the word 'baby 1' in small print.

He got closer, and then the realization hit.

He looked at me, utter shock across his face. "That says baby." He nodded.

I nodded.

He let out a soft sigh. "You're pregnant?"

I pursed my lips and nodded.

And then his face went soft. "We're having a baby?"

"Actually." I cleared my throat and pointed at the word 'baby 2'

His jaw dropped. "We're having 2 babies." He nodded.

"I have no clue how that happened." I shook my head. "It normally skips a generation."