43.

*Micha's POV*

We've been on the island for 2 hours now, and I have not moved from this beach chair at all.

If we're being honest, I'm fucking mad.

I don't know who in their right mind told Hope she could invite Cade, but sure as hell he's here.

Cade is Hope's ex-boyfriend from high school, they've remained friends, and he is the definition of a pretty boy douche bag.

This kid drives a corvette for Christ's sake.

Like come on, it's Minnesota, what the hell do you need a corvette in Minnesota for.

All the kids are down by the water playing with Taylor, Missy, and Tarzan.

And when I say all the kids, I mean all of them. Rylah, Amaya, baby Ki, Layton, Josh and Hannah.

I think Hannah may have a little crush on Josh.

But then again so does Rylah and Amaya.

So my eyes have been switching. Between the kids, and Hope wrestling around in the sand with her pretty boy douchebag.

Fuck I hate that kid.

After a while, Blake and Drake came to sit down on either side of me.

"Pussy." Blake nodded.

"Don't start with me." I shook my head.

"Not just a pussy." Drake shook his head. "A pussy ass bitch."

"Is this why you two came over here? To call me a pussy?"

"No, we came over here to ask why you look like a wounded dog. But after watching you look between the kids and Hope, it's the same reason you get pissed off every time we come up and Hope has plans." Blake shrugged.

I just glared at him.

"Dude just tell her." Drake nodded.

"You literally just spent 4 years not talking to my sister because you wanted to fuck around, don't start with me." I shook my head.

"The difference between you and I, is that I grew out of it and made a jump. Now I have a girlfriend and her kid. Where exactly are you at with that?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Have I ever told you how much I hate you?" I pursed my lips.

"No you don't." He shook his head.

"Look Mic, if you don't want her screwing around with Cade, stop avoiding your emotions and do something about it. You love her and you always have." Blake nodded.

"Dude. You don't have anyone either." I sighed.

"Yeah, but you don't see me pouting and shit when Riken is with Lilly. Because I love Lilly, I do, but it's a sisterly love. You and Hope, there is nothing brotherly or sisterly about that." He shook his head.

"I'm telling you both right now, get off my shit. If I wanted Hope, I could have her."

"Prove it." Drake shrugged.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You said it, now prove it." He nodded.

I was about to say something, but a scream curdled my stomach followed by barks, and growls, and yelps.

"Mama!" Layton screamed.

I swear to God, Drake, Blake and I shot up so fast you'd think someone was dying.

We started sprinting down to the water where Taylor was laying on the ground in front of Missy who was literally body blocking the smaller kids, and Tarzan was in a full-on fight with another dog.