33.

*Myra's POV*

"Well don't you look nice." I smiled as Drake walked down the stairs.

"It's a pair of jeans and a button up." He laughed.

"You look nice in basketball shorts and a cut off." I nodded.

"And you look nice in a bikini, we can both go change in to those things right now if you want." He shrugged.

"No no, I'm good." I laughed. "You ready?"

He walked over to the couch and held his hand out. "I am." He smiled.

He pulled me up and through the kitchen.

"Have fun you two!" Lacey yelled as we walked out the door.

He pulled me over to the passengers side of my truck and opened the door. "In."

"Uh, it's my vehicle." I shook my head.

"And I ask you on the date, so in before I put you in." He nodded.

"As if you-"

The next thing I know, I'm literally being tossed in to my seat and the door closed.

He walked around, jumped in to the drivers seat, and closed the door. "OK." He clapped his hands together. "Before I even turned this truck on, I want to hear you say 1 thing for me."

"Dear god, what?"

"I am beautiful, and there is nothing wrong with my weight or body." He looked over at me.

"Drake." I shook my head.

"We can sit here all night." He nodded. "Say it."

I sighed. "I am beautiful, and there is nothing wrong with my weight or body." I rolled my eyes.

He turned the truck on, and pulled out of the driveway.

He was quiet for the first 5 minutes.

"Say what you wanna say." I nodded.

"You talking about your body the way you do, the diets, the baggy clothes, it makes me think about your bulimia problem. I know you eat, I know you keep it in. But it scares me. I hate that you think that curves and pounds makes you unattractive. But Myra your body is amazing, clearly I like it, other people think you're just as gorgeous as I do. Stop dogging it, and stop trying to change the way you look."

I just stared at him.

I reached over and grabbed his hand.

He looked over at me and squeezed my hand.

"OK." I nodded.

He let out a small smile. "OK."

"Now, where are we going?"

"Somewhere I know you love." He nodded. "It's just up here."

A few minutes later we pulled up in front of the cafe.

"Our Cafe?" I laughed.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded.

"Why?" I shook my head.

He jumped out, came around my side, and lifted me out. "Because you, spend all your time cooking, baking, taking care of other people. I figured it was time to have someone do that for you." He smiled and opened the Cafe door for me.

"You, you're gonna cook?" I shook my head as he pulled me back to the kitchen.

"Hey now, I can cook fairly decent, thank you very much." He laughed. "But, you, can watch me to make sure I don't fuck it up."