30.

*Myra's POV*

I woke up the next morning, crunched in to Drakes side, naked, sore, with a hand firmly placed on my ass, and honestly, incredibly happy.

Also incredibly nervous because last night I wasn't thinking about how Layton would feel if this thing goes very very badly, like it has every time Drake and I have gotten involved.

I am also incredibly hungry.

So, as much as I didn't want to, I slowly moved away from Drake, rolled out of bed threw on shorts and the first t-shirt I could find, threw my hair in a bun, and I went down to the kitchen.

However, I did not expect to see Riken and Bryce already awake.

"Morning." I smiled and walked over to the fridge.

"Oh god stop yelling." Bryce groaned.

"Come on dude. Just nurse your orange juice and get something to eat." Riken rubbed his back. "Good morning to- OH! Holy shit." He put his hand over his mouth as I turned around.

"What?" I shook my head.

"So uh, what'd you do last night." He pursed his lips.

"Went and stuffed my face with Mc Donalds, and came home." I nodded.

"And uh, did one of the Mc Donalds workers give you that giant ass hickey." He laughed.

"What!" I yelled.

"Here My." Bryce groaned and handed me his phone.

I pulled his camera up, and sure as hell, I had a massive mark on the life side of my neck. And if I had one on my neck, I am certain I have them somewhere else.

I set the phone down and pulled the neck of my shirt out.

"Oh my god." I sighed.

"Well, it's about time." Riken nodded. "We were expecting it sooner."

"Why, did you guys make a bet?" I raised my eyebrows.

"We should've." He nodded.

My face went completely flat and I shook my head.

"And?" Bryce raised his eyebrows as I took a bite of my bagel.

"I, acted in the moment." I nodded.

"And how are we feeling?" Riken smiled.

"Sore, nervous, but happy."

"Why are you nervous?" He shook his head.

"Because, I have a baby, and I wasn't thinking about how he's going to feel if this goes very badly, like it has every single time I let Drake have a part of me."

He sighed. "You realize that kid loves Layton, right? We all do. But he would never do anything that would potentially hurt him." He shook his head.

"Intentionally." I nodded.

"Ever." He shrugged.

"This My, is part of opening up." Bryce nodded. "But, you'll never know unless you try. "

"Try what?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and Drake was walking in to the kitchen. "Good morning." He gave me a small smile.

"Morning." I pursed my lips.

"Stepping out of her comfort zone." Riken laughed. "Don't you think you went a little bit over board."

"With?" He gave him a look.

"Dude, look at her neck." He motioned toward me.

Drake spun me around and tipped my head. "Oh." He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, I'm not gonna apologize." He shook his head.