31.

*Drakes POV*

When we got back to the cabin, Myra left to get groceries and Nate left quickly to go get the kids.

Now before we left Minneapolis, Keelie and Mitch went and picked up Rylah, grabbed their RV, and will be staying here until after the 4th of July. Mitch's small vacation before training season actually starts, and it means more time with Riken and I before we leave.

And since Mitch is here, I figured it would be a wise idea to work on my hotel plan while I figure some things out.

I guess, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I can keep working on my house plan, and as soon as that's done, I can start making moves like Myra said.

So I am currently sitting on the front porch working on my hotel, every so often glancing up to the opening between the trees to the beautiful piece of land, and pushing the thought of going up there soon out of my head.

"Hey." Keelie came walking out the door and sat next to me in one of the lounge chairs.

"Hey." I sighed as I kept measuring to scale.

"Your hotel?"

I nodded.

"You know, I have your brothers back, through everything." She nodded.

"I know."

"But have yours too."

I looked over at her and raised my eyebrows.

"Is there a reason you're taking more interest in that house more than this." She pointed at my blue print paper.

"I don't know." I shook my head. "I just, enjoy it more. It's all what I want, there's no expectations, I can actually picture it being built, I can't with this." I spread my hands out over my hotel plans.

"Can I see the house?"

I pointed at my print folder by my chair and kept measuring.

She grabbed my folder and started pulling literally everything out.

"Hey." I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "It's in one separating file, you don't have to take everything out." I shook my head.

"Geez, OCD, my bad." She laughed.

"I don't have OCD."

"Drake, doing this, and making sure everything is precise and all, you've developed really bad OCD." She nodded and pulled the paper clip off everything. "A race track? Really?"

"Yeah, Layton wanted one, and a porch swing, and a wrap around porch." I nodded.

"The roof is nice."

"Myra's idea so you can sunbathe, watch the rain, and look at the stars." I sighed.

"And you're actually using their ideas?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Well if they're gonne be li-" I pursed my lips and looked at her.

She smiled. "If they're gonna be what?"

I shook my head. "Huh?"

"If they're gonna be." She paused. "Living in it?"

I sighed and just finished drawing.

"Drake, what happened last night after you two left, and don't lie to me." She shook her head.

"I'm a bit busy Kee."

"Drake Michael Adams." She slid my pencil out of my hand.

I pursed my lips and nodded. "You're really not going to quit, are you?"