68.

*Myra's POV*

I am officially 40,000 weeks pregnant, and I could not be more uncomfortable.

But today, I am particularly uncomfortable.

The babies are both so low on my bladder that I've had to pee every 5 minutes today.

We have officially been moved in to the new house for 2 weeks now.

I was not allowed to unpack shit because 'Woman you're about 3000 weeks pregnant, sit your ass down and eat.'

In which I had to come back with. 'You just had your balls cut open, you sit down.'

Then he hit me back with. 'My balls are fine, I took my week off. So shut up, don't worry about my balls, and worry about my kids or I'm calling Jord.'

In which I sat the fuck down and shut up.

But, here we are now. Labor day.

I am in my kitchen doing dishes as our parents and Drake clean up from the cook out.

Layton is up in bed asleep.

And my mom is walking in to my kitchen with that look.

"What in the good golly hell are you doing?" She crossed her arms.

"Mom, don't-"

"You are 36 weeks pregnant Myra Anne."

"Yes, and I million and 5 things to do before my c-section next week."

"I know you didn't just say that." She shook her head.

"Fine mom." I groaned and lifted my stomach a little.

"Are you alright?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Just a lot of pressure." I sighed and pushed on my lower back.

"Where?" She walked behind the sink and started doing dishes.

"Everywhere mom. I am basically all baby right now. Maybe if I just sit down, it'll relax a bit." I sighed.

But the minute I started walking, I heard a splash, was instantly wet, and my blood went cold.

"Mom." I pursed my lips.

"Yes baby." She looked up from the sink.

"I'm wet." I nodded.

"Well did you get dish water on you?"

"No." I shook my head. "Mom either I just peed my pants, or my water broke."

"Wait, what?"

And then came the sharpest cramp I have ever felt.

"Oh!" I screamed, lifted my stomach and doubled over.

"Drake!" My mom screamed and helped me over to a chair.

Now, my husband, the graceful man he is, ran right in through the kitchen door to the back deck, and slipped right through this puddle.

"What in the hell." He groaned. "What spilled."

"My water." I groaned as he stood up.

"Well that's ok baby. We'll get you a new glass. No need to cry." He gave me a small smile. "What's wrong?"

My mom and I just stared at him.

"I married an idiot." I sighed.

"Drake, her water broke. Hospital bags, right now." Mom nodded.

"Wait, I'm sorry?" He raised his eyebrows.

And once again, I doubled over with a scream.

"Oh! Oh fuck you're being serious." He ran to the back door. "Not a drill!" He screamed. "Dad's on Layton, Mom! Hurry!" He screamed and ran up the kitchen steps.