67.

*Drake's POV*

I swear to god, the more Myra's belly grows, the more in awe I am of her.

She's growing 2 humans right now.

My humans.

My little babies.

It's been 3 months since the wedding.

We decided we wanted to wait for the 5 month ultrasound to find out what we're having, and that's today.

Layton has already kicked in to big brother mode.

Helping Myra as much as she will let him with the small things around the house.

He's decided that he no longer wants a pirate room when we move to the new house, but he wants dirt bikes instead.

School just ended.

He's had his first 2 soccer practices for the summer, and my 4 year old has found his very own Lacey.

A little girl named Riley who he was in Pre-K with is also on his soccer team, he says she's his best friend, and they have been alternating weekends between our house and hers for the past 2 months.

Amaya, Rylah and Kiara have accepted her in to their little group of fun when she's here, and we love having little Riley around.

My boy however, has become very protective of her.

Last night at practice, a little boy kicked her in her shin so hard there's a bruise.

In which Layton stepped on his foot and pulled him to the ground.

Turns out, I need to specify that standing up for your friends is not always physical.

As of right now though.

Layton is with Uncle Jord and Uncle Riken for the day until after our appointment, and I am running up the stairs to check on Myra because she has been silent since the shower shut off.

I lightly knocked on our bathroom door and opened it.

There she is.

My wife.

Bra and panties, hair in a cute little bun on top of her head, standing in front of our sink doing her make up.

"You almost ready?" I gave her a small smile and wrapped my arms around her belly from behind.

"Just about." She smiled and swiped mascara on.

"And how are my boys today?" I rubbed her belly.

"You don't know if they're boys." She shook her head.

"Oh I know." I spun her around and lifted her up on to the sink. I knelt down and kissed her belly. "I can't have girls."

"Drake, they could very well be girls." She nodded.

"No they can't. I can't mentally handle girls. They're definitely boys." I felt around waiting for my kicks.

2 separate in unison kicks on each side. "There they are." I smiled.

"And if they are girls?" She ran her hands through my hair.

I just looked up at her. "Stop trying to jinx me."

"I'm not trying to." She laughed.

"Obviously I would love having little girls. But think about it, I can barely say no to Layton. I definitely wouldn't be able to say no to little girls with their cute little voices and pig tails saying 'daddy can we get a goat?' I would fold, I would end up having to build a barn, and we would end up living on a farm because every time they ask for a new animal they'd get it. We can't have girls or we're going to be broke. Layton already knows he's the prince of this castle, can you imagine 2 little princesses wandering around knowing how cute they are?"