10.

*Myra's POV*

The tree house was about hal built when I decided to go lay Layton down for a nap around noon.

I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before I walked outside.

I walked up the hill and over to all the boys just hanging out in the pool. But Drake was no where to be found.

"We're missing a boy." I nodded.

"We're about to get Tarzan out." Brady nodded.

"Gotcha. Where is he?" I gave them a look.

"Front deck. Maybe you can get him back here." Blake rolled his eyes.

"I will try, if I can steal you later." I pointed at Jordan, "I want to show you something."

"Am I gonna die?" He pursed his lips.

"No." I let out a small laugh.

"If you get him back here, you can kidnap me." He nodded.

"Alright." I nodded.

Just then, Bren, Joe, Todd, and Mary pulled in and got out of their trucks.

"And where are you going baby." Bren walked over and wrapped her arms around me.

"I am going to go convince Drake that Tarzan will not kill him unless he's told to." I nodded. I hugged Mary when Bren let go. "Hi momma's."

"Tarzan wouldn't kill a fly unless he's told to." Mary shook her head and hugged me. "Goodluck baby."

I walked in the house, through the kitchen, and out the sliding door to the front deck to see Drake just leaning over the railing looking out.

"Hey." I closed the door behind me.

He turned and pursed his lips. "Hey."

I walked over and leaned with him. "Hiding from the dog?"

"Big dog." He nodded.

"Big friendly dog." I nodded. "Drake, I let him around Layton. Honestly, if he could cook, I'd let him babysit Layton. I trust Tarzan with my life, and he would never hurt anything unless he was told to. But he needs to learn to take commands from you guys since you're staying here. And I would never put any of you in a position where you weren't safe." I shook my head. "If you can't trust him right now, trust me."

He took a deep breath and looked back out. "He will not lose his cool and kill me?"

"You need to worry more about Amaya and Rylah killing you than Tarzan. Those two together come from the pits of hell." I let out a small laugh.

He nodded.

"Nothing is going to happen to you. Especially with Brady out there. But, the dog wont trust you if don't trust him." I shook my head.

"And you're 100% sure?"

"Layton rides him like a horse." I nodded.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Alright."

"Ok, what are you looking at out here." I laughed.

"What is that?" He pointed out. "That big blank spot." He looked over at me.

"That, is the piece of land I have been begging Todd and Joe to buy and build on for 3 years." I nodded.

"Why?" He shook his head.

"Because its big, beautiful, has the best view of the entire town, there's a beautiful stream behind the trees, and it's secluded."

"Why won't they buy it though?" He gave me a look.