Chapter 8- the letter of Payne

lalalala lAAAA! HAY IM BACK, THE REASON I WAS GONE IS BECAUSE I GOT A CALL BACK FROM A HIGH SCHOOL, AND I KILLED IT! IM SO HAPPY AND I HOPE TO GET IN....WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING. ONE VOTE WILL EQUAL ONE PRAYER FOR ME TO GET INTO ONE OF THE PERFORMING ART SCHOOLS I SO DESPEATLY WANT TO GET INTO! ;)

                                                      Chapter 8- The letter of Payne

                                                                ~Nialls pov~

“You don’t have too…” Louis said as we stood in front of the school, kids already seeing that I was back, giving me dirty looks.

I sighed and said “if it’s not going to be better going to school….I’m going to make it better.”

Without wanting a reaction, I pushed open the doors. I began to walk down the halls, a bit nervous as always.

Everyone stared at me, as they usually did.

I knew why there stared at me, and it wasn’t the obvious reason.

They were staring because right by my sides was the boys, and talking to me was Liam.

I couldn’t help but smile, the letter telling me how much my teeth were disgusting, not dimming the smile I wore. This morning Liam told me something, something that poured hope and confidence into me.

He said “things will change Niall, you don’t have to change for the school, or no one else because you, Niall James Horan, are simply….perfect.”

Just remembering the words put a smile on my face. As we walked down the pale hallway, the red lockers standing out like blood in the snow, and the radiant beams to light causing a show of passing shadows on the wall, people didn’t talk to me…

Not like they did before.

Usually walking down the hallways I would be called faggot, ugly, and a homo….usually by the boys. Usually by Liam.

I felt my smile slightly dimmer, as I remembered that day by the stair case.

                                                              *flashback* (A/N make sure you read these flash backs and remember the letter, the letter is the biggest secret of the story, and it is not from who you think it is….unless you’re a smart ass like me and can predict it -.-)

I walked down the grey stair case, arriving late from the band room where the teacher helped me toon my guitar. The beam to balance myself was red, the walls grey and dark blue, causing my pale skin to stand out.

“Faggots on the run aye?” I heard a voice call from behind me, followed by the evil snickering of the others. I froze a bit, but something didn’t feel right. It was as if the hurt from their words boiled over into anger.