Chapter 14- closure

OMG HAAAY! SO THE LAST CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE LIKE BLAH BUT IMMA MAKE THIS ONE ALL DRAMTICY FOR YAH! OHHH SNAP STUFFS GONNA GET DRAMTICY! SO UM AFTER THE CHAPTER READ THE AUTHORS NOTE FOR ITS REALLY IMPORTANT AND ALL THANKS YOU :)

­­­)

H SNAP STUFFS GONNA GET FLUFFY! SO UM AFTER THE CHAPTER READ THE AUTHORS NOTE FOR ITS REALLY IMPORTANT AND ALL THANKS YOU :)----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14- Closure.

~Nialls pov~

After that talk with Zayn and Perrie we discussed plans for the party. It will be in two weeks, enough time to get money for drinks and such. I still find it rather cool how the boy’s parents just let them live together…..well actually not  that surprised, we are all 17, some of us 18 but still it’s a cool thing to do.

Living with friends and no parental supervision equals massive parties….

With massive drinking.

I lie on me and Liam’s bed, as Liam walked into the bathroom. It was a rainy day, so we just decided to spend some time at home, and eat……two of my favorite things to do.

I wore lime green pajamas that Louis lent me, and the sweater Liam gave to me a month before, for I always wore it. It’s been a few months since the boys allowed me to live here, almost three, so I eventually got a part time job at the library and slowly but surely, will begin to buy my own clothes so I don’t have to share the boys. The job is rather simple, just reading to kids who don’t.

Easy money.

A crack of thunder ran through the sky, lighting the whole room. It was still daylight out, for it was only 4:30, but the dark grey sky caused the earth to look like it was almost 9. I watched with a smile as Liam walked out of the bathroom, wearing only plaid pajamas that hung a bit low on his waist. He smiled a bit as he ran a hand through his slightly long hair; he got a haircut before, so now his head was bare.

He gave a soft smile as he walked up to me, his dimples on his cheeks showing as he did so, causing a red heat to flood my cheeks. I love it when Liam smiles; I swear to go he looks like a puppy.

“Liam Payne to cool for shirts?” I asked with a chuckle as I sat up, scratching my head, causing my hair to fall in every direction like small feathers. I saw Liam’s smile widen as he chuckled. He stopped moving and flexed rather dramatically “yup…” he said with a focused face as he flexed his arms, his eye brows furrowed as he said in a out of breath tone as if flexing was tiring “Need to show off the Pecs”

I tilted my head as a dorky laugh escaped my mouth, causing my eyes to close. Liam always makes me laugh; I mean how you could not?! He’s so damm dorky it’s infectious.

I gasped, for I didn’t realize that Liam had crawled onto the bed as I laughed, and pulled me next to him. I giggled as I pulled the blanket over us, his arm lying tightly over my shoulder as I rested my head on the pillow besides Liam’s, turning sideways so I looked at his face.