Chapter 29- Run with me.

So I wrote a smut......and I know some of you don't like smut so you don't have to read the last chapter but spoiler they like...frickle frackled......enjoy.

(BE HAPPY I UPDATED TWICE CAN I GET SOME COMMENTS SAYING YOU LOVE ME AND SOME VOITES I'D VOTE FOR YOU SO VOTE FOR ME! :))

Liams pov-

It felt amazing to lie here, with Niall resting softly on my chest as he slept. He felt asleep a while ago, and I just laid here and stroked his hair.

We were both still naked, hidden by the tangled layer of a thin white blanket, both of my legs exposed as Niall s body was wrapped in it.

I went to close my eyes, and fall asleep with him, but then I headed the door open, with a loud scream. My instinct allowed me to cover Niall s ear with my hand as the door opened.

Harry stood there as he screamed "Holy shiitt they fucked..." Zayn stood there, turning his head to walk away, hitting his forehead on the door frame, falling to the floor with a gasp, as Louis ran down the hall screaming "I can smell the butt sex oh god!"

I chuckled awkwardly, for those boys were purely dorks. Harry walked into the room, with a blue box in his hand, and the other one sticking out as he felt my bed. "I-I bought the ring....." He touched my thigh....my very upper thigh as I said "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Your touching my man thigh"

He screamed again. Niall stirring softly in his sleep. I said "Just give me the ring you dork"

He literally threw the box at me as he tried to leave to room, running fast, hitting the wall.

As Harry and Zayn crawled out of the room and closed the door, I opened the box. I smiled, wider than I should for the ring was perfect.

A silver hamburger; it was one of those rings you would find in a tumblr dashboard.

I smiled widely because I would finally get to ask Niall the big question....for real this time.

I wanted to wake Niall up and tell him, but my phone buzzed from across the room. I moved myself from under Niall and walked over to the floor, putting on the breifs Niall wore before I skillfully took them off, and put those on.

I read the screen of my phone that said "1)I need a new hand 2) come to my room I have some newwws! :)) -Harry "

I knew the proposal could wait....plus I know riding the Payne Train is tiring so I wanted Niall to rest.

I put on a pair of sweat pants and a white shirt, before I walked out of my room, blowing out candles on my way out.....I don't want to burn my husband.....soon to be husband.

I walked out of my room and down the hall, entering Harrys room.

Harrys room was probably my favorite because he was a complete fan boy of a lot of things...for example, on one wall alone he had three posters of 5SOS, and ed sheeran....What a dork.

Harry sat on his bed and said, as I closed the door. "You need to shave your thighs are very stubbely....Oh and don't touch me, my stuff , or sit down, I don't want Like....sex sweat on my stuff."

I rolled my eyes as I said "What did you want exactly?"

Harry sat up and said "Oh....so my mum got a job on a particular show....that can probably make a particular blonde really happy."

I smiled and said "Okay what is it?"

Harrys smile fadded as he said, straight faced "you have to guess"

"No" I contemplated, looking at him oddly.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Dude c'mon"

"you have to guess"

"Fine!" I sighed "The....X factor?"

Harry had a creepy smirk. a very creepy one. One that a teacher gives you when your speaking and have the right idea.

I gasped and said "Harry. Can...Can you get Niall on the sh-" The curly haired boy cut me off , as he always does.He was rude, just like the other boys....all beside Niall.

"I already did...... I know, I'm awsome..." Harry said as he crossed his arms. I cheered and ran to him, hugging him tightly as he kissed his face, in which he screamed.

"SEX GERMS OH GOD I FEEL IT!" He cried.

I smirked and said, whispering in his ear "I....sucked him off.....rimmed him....feel the love." With that I licked Harry's face, causing a total melt down to happen.

He jumped up from my arms, running out screaming "LOUIS HE KISSED ME WITH HIS DICK LIPS TAKE ME TO THE E.R SCAT!"

I chuckled and stood up, walking slowly to my room.

For once in my life everything felt right. It was as if the beginning of this year wasn't real, and the life I have now...was some romance book.

I opened the door slowly as I saw, Niall was awake, and in the shower.

I watched as the white light from the door made a huge line on the brown dark carpet, in the distance, was the sound of Niall singing.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me......But bear this in mind it was...meant to be...." He sang in his lovely,

soft voice.

I opened the door and said "You sound lovely! As always."

I heard Niall chuckle and said "Like the song?"

I nodded, then realizing that he couldn't see me, and said "Of course. Who wrote it?"

Niall popped his head out from the shower curtain and said "I did....it's about you.....it's called 'Little Things....'"

He continued to sing the song. obviously showing me the chorus.

"I won't let this little things...slip....out, of mouth, but it's you, oh it's you.....it's you...." He sang, his voice filling the whole bathroom. I sat on the floor as the steam and his words calmed me down.

"Oh it's you....they add up too...." Niall s voice made an amazing riff, one I never knew he could sing....my baby was a star....and his dream was very close to coming true.

"I'm in love with you.....and all these little things...." He concluded.

I chuckled and said "So you sing a song called Little Things after we have sex?"

Niall bursted out laughing. his voice echoing the room as he did so.

"Dork..." He mumbled.

I sat there for a while and listened to him sing the rest of the song, wondering how I could make all of this work....I promised Niall he would have his dreams...and he was going to be able to get them. Then it hit me.

I the idea was like Miley Cyrus, it came In like a wrecking ball.

"Hey Ni...." I cooed, waiting for a reply

"Yes sexy...." He said in a, overly seductive, and dorky, voice.

"I'm going to take you somewhere tomorrow....okay?" I asked.

__________

HEADS UP, TWO CHAPTERS LEFT IN THIS BOOK D: THEY WILL BE LONG SO IT WILL TAKE MAY BE A WEEK FOR EACH ONE BUT THIS BOOK IS ENDING THOUGH YOU'LL LOVE THE ENDING TRUST ME ! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN AND VOTE PLEASE I WANT TO GET THIS BOOK AS.MANY READS AS POSSIBLE FOR CHRISTMAS!LOVE YOUYOU

"okay....um....where, May I ask?" He said, in his cute confused tone.

"You may not, just make sure you dress Nice....and bring your guitar......." I said, standing up, opening the door a bit.

Niall chuckled and said "And what if I don't want to....?"

I smiled softly and said "Trust me.....you want too."