Chapter 21- Pale

I'M BACK ; OTHER HAHAHA OH AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHY THERE ARE SO MANY BLANK CHAPTERS CALLED AUTHORS NOTE...IT WAS BECAUSE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO ME BUT I ERASED IT FOR I MOVED ON. YOUR ALL STRONG, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, FIGHT. FIGHT FOR NIALL, FIGHT FOR ME....BECAUSE I FIGHT FOR A OF YOU. (all cuteness aside, read my new books "Sacrificing my boyfriend to the devil" it's gay horror story, and my Marcel fan fic, dirty mouth.

Liam' s pov-

I felt my breath stop, as the grip I held got tighter around mines. I began to shake as tears rolled down my face, as I looked at his face frantically, hearing the beating of the machines pick up pace.

I saw Nialls dull eye lids flutter softly, the black bags under his eyes, not causing him to look remotely less beautiful.

"I love you too Niall......and I will always be here....." I said in a soft shaky voice. my body trembling as I saw him open his eyes softly. All though his body was grey and bruised, his eyes were as bright as ever. The white surrounding his pupil was so soft and shiney, his blue eyes shone so bright it made me laugh....it made me cry.

I heard a couple of people run to the room as I yelled "Someone my boyfriends awake!" I wanted to tell the world, to scream to shout that he is alive that he is in hand s right now...fighting...for me.

I knew my eyes were shiny with tears as I looked at his eyes. Nialls body shifted a bit as he blinked, his vision coming together as he locked eyes with mine. He weakly smiled, as I smiled even wider.

I never been so happy in my life. Here he was, I never realised until this moment and this boy is who I want to live my life with. who I want to fight for, who I want to kiss every morning, who I will never leave his side.

Nialls pov-

I felt weak, every part of my body hurt as I tried to smile, letting out a soft hiss as my jaw hurt.

I watched as Liam bent over softly, and placed his soft lips on my cheek, letting it rest there as he took in a shaky breath. It felt so good to feel him next to me, to known that even after such a tragic accident, he never left my side. I heard him every day talking to me, me wishing I could talk back but I just couldn't....I couldn't.

I couldn't kiss his soft, warming lips. I couldn't look into his warm brown eyes or even open my own. I couldn't lift my hand to touch his cheek, and when would touch mine I couldn't feel it the only way I know he did was because his cut e, fragile voice said "Im touching your cheek Nialler....I always loved how squishy they were."

Now I'm awake, I'm alive and yes I may be weak but I survived and it was because of him. He gave me something to live for, he was the reason I have a home. He is the reason people are accepting me, that I'm accepting myself that....that I'm loved.

I watched as the Doctor came in, smiling softly as she held a large needle in her hand. I gasped softly as I squeezed Liams hand, not knowing what they are going to do to me.

I felt Liams soft breath kiss my cheek as he said "Its just a shock with some good stuff in it....it's gonna make you all good and strong OK?"

I looked at him frantically, for I never liked Sharp objects, all it reminded me of was that night with the beer bottle. As I looked at him, I saw something different. He smiled at me softly with caring eyes and said "I won't ever let anything hurt you ok?"

I smiled softly and nodded, very weakly, whimpering at how sore my body was. I hissed very faintly as she punctuated my skin, the doctor saying "Mr.Horan, it is really good that you've woken up early, it means you don't have any brain damage, your weak so...please don't try to move. We're keeping you here for a week, to make sure your cuts are healed, and that your strong enough to walk."

I felt myself cringe a bit as I asked "I....I can't walk?" I looked down at my feet and tried to move them, I was only able to move my big toe.

The Doctor said "not for a while, but your not paralysed, it's just in a state of shock from such trauma....we will be back in an hour or so ok?"

She didn't care to wait for me to answer as she left, leaving me to look at Liam and ask "What if I can't walk no more Liam? What if I can't walk to prom, or to get my diploma or..."

"Niall...."' Liam said as he lifted me slightly over to the side, crawling into the space next to me. He grabbed my hand and said "Don't worry about all of that. If you can't walk to prom, I'll carry you, if you can't move your jaw that much to speak I'll speak for you......all I know is that your alive, and your going to be fine..."

I looked at him, feeling something in my chest lift as I looked at him. "How...How do you know?" I asked as looked at him.

Liam moved his face towards mine, resting his forehead on mine as he said, after pecking my lips very softly "Because I love you.....I....I told my parents I was gay because I realised I never felt so strongly about anyone like you before.....I truly,madly,.deeply, fallen in love with you.

I smiled softly and let him kiss me again. I love the warmth I got from him, just how happy he made me feel.

"I'm sorry...." I said softly.

"Sorry? for what?" Liam asked with his scrunched eyebrows.

"sorry that I put you through so much, the bullying, the jumping this Danielle....I'm sorry....you didn't have to tell your parents your gay, and if this is to much for you I don't mind if you don't want to be with me..." I said softly with a small sigh.

Liam chuckled and said "I do not ever want to leave you, I don't care if I loose everything in my life, but if I have you.....I know that I'll he happy....." I watched Liam as I saw a small worry look on his face.

He got off of the bed, and quickly ran through his book bag and took out a small plastic bag. He opened it and took its.content out of it and walked back to Niall.

He had his hand behind his back and said "While you were here....I realised that......that your not just my first love...Your my only love"

I felt my cheeks burn as I smiled, even though it hurt.

"and I also realised that....I want to spend the rest of my life with you....." He held his hand in front of him, reveling a cherry ring pop, it making Niall laugh. "This is a promise ring...promising you that one day. I cam propose properly with a ring but until then....Will you, Nialler Horan, do me the favor by making sure you never leave me like that again....and be my husband?"

I felt my heart stop for a second, the life draining from my body as I looked at Liams soft sincere face,holding the , rather cute, ring pop at me.

I took a small breath as I said.......

IF YOU WAMT ME TO UPDATE WHICH I WILL...JUST COMMENT ALOT, AND CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ITS A GAY HORROR STORY YOU'LL LOVE IT TRUST ME!!! :)