Chapter 10- gummy bears

ARRRRREGH! YES IM BACK AND YOUR GETTING ANOTHER FLIPPING UPDATE! SORRY THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS SAD BUT IT HAD TO BE WRITTEN! AND I ALSO REALISED THAT THIS IS THE TENTH CHAPTER AND THERE IS HARDLY ANY ROMANCE IN IT….SO IMMA GET ON THAT! IM REALY SORRY IF YOU GUYS ARE CRYING, BUT IT MAKES ME SMILE….NOT BECAUSE YOUR CRYING, BECAUSE THE FACT THAT I CAN MAKE YOU CRY. BEING ABLE TO GET EMOTIONS OUT OF MY BOOK MEANS THE WORLD TO ME BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM SUCCESSFUL AS A WRITE SO THANK YOU FOR CRYING! OH AND JUST SAYING IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A COVER FOR THIS BOOK, OR A TRAILER I WILL ONE HUNDRED PERCENT USE IT, BECAUSE MY FANS ARE AWSOME! OH AND ONE LAST THING, I WILL START UPDATING EVERY 1,000 READS, (NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL THOUGH, I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE BOOK AND I WILL SEE THAT IF YOU COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!) LOVE YOU

    -OMG_ITS_VICE

Chapter 10- Gummy bears”

~Liam’s pov~

It was funny that when I saw Niall storm past me, I knew where he was going….well not at first.

I ran after him, trying to stop the boy so I can comfort him, but then I stopped as he outran me. It was then when I knew he would go back to that ally. I mean it was obvious. He lived their, meaning he felt it was a safe enough place to sleep.

I walked around the corner, past the liquor store with the tinted brown windows. As I began to walk down the alley, I saw a small clump of Niall’s blond hair poke out from the end of the dumpster.

I let out a small sigh of relief with a smile. I saw the clump of hair vanish, knowing Niall, he was probably hiding in a small ball because he heard me walking down the alley. As I walked to where Niall was, I was right…he was in a small ball. He shook a bit as he sniffled, the small noise breaking my heart.

I sat down next to him and grabbed him in my arms. Before he would get to startled, I said “it’s Liam…its ok Nialler….it’s ok”

Niall clung his arms around me as he sniffled, looking up at me. I looked down and saw the hurt in his blue eyes. “Li….the letter is everywhere” Niall softly said as he rested his head against my chest.

I rubbed his arm as I said; trying to brighten the mood “I thought I was babe”

I felt Niall’s soft head lift from my chest as he looked at me. He gave me a warm smile and said softly, “I’m sorry...babe”. He giggled a bit, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. Niall must have seen me smile widely, for he said “you look cute when you grin like that”

I couldn’t help but blush from the words. Not even the hottest girl in the world could make me blush like this; it was as if his words healed whatever was broken inside of me. I kissed his head and said “listen…how about we blow off the rest of the school day and go…get some ice cream?”

I tilted my head a bit, seeing if Niall wanted to join me. Niall’s body lifted as I saw the light come back to his ice, “yes!” he squealed as he stood up, brining me along with him. I loved how Niall’s mood can be altered to happiness…just by the simple mention of a cup of ice cream.