Chapter 30- Love and Payne (The End)

Okay, can we all take some time to go to my profile and look at all those covers? I made em! took me so long to do them but I wanted to spice things up  a bit get more attention but this chapter may be the longest one I ever written, a lot of things happen, a lot, a lot of questions, answered, people, showed, love, made, and dreams...for filled.

Nialls pov-

To be quite honest with you, closing your eyes for an hour straight can really make you think over your life.

Liam and the boys made me put on this blindfold, that had a picture of real eyes on the outside of it, quite funny actually....but after an hour...I believe, of driving, it got to be quite unbearable.

"Liam....cant you tell me where were going please?" I whined, the air slipping from my mouth in a deep, dull sigh.

I felt lips on mine, a bit of facial hair, which startled me, followed by Liam’s voice "You'll ruin your surprise...you’re lucky I didn't make you put on your earphones yet...."

I sighed and said, “great.....make me blind, and deaf why don't cha.'

I was flattered that the boys went to such an extreme length to take me somewhere..."special" but I mean c'mon, I’ve been honestly holding in a fart for about half an hour now.

Whilst the wheels of the, never ending, car rode down whatever we were driving on, I thought about how much I’ve actually changed.

I’m mean, in the beginning of my, story, I felt as if I would always be alone, out casted, abused, and used....I thought that was just my life that I was given.

Now I realize that it's my life and that when bad stuff happens to you.....its making room for the good that will come next.

Every now and then I stop to think about my parent's, what they are doing, what food has my mother cooked, or what new girlfriend my brother was bringing home. Those thoughts made me wonder, if they wondered about me

Has my mother ever taken the time to worry about me? Did Greg ever move into my room finally, did my dad ever realize that they ruined my life?

Did I ever realize I ruined mine?

It was a horrible time back then, I mean I didn't want to sell....myself...it happened. It happened so quick I never got a chance to reflect on what was going on.

I remember I sat there, on the park bench as I tried to get cozy on it, knowing it was my bed for the night, when a man came up to me.

He was disgusting to be quite frank. His beard was grey, dry, and straggled in all different directions whilst one eye looked slightly off to the right. His teeth were like a banana, and his voice.....was evil.

"I know a way you can get money...all you have to do is lie on your back."

Lie on your back, the first word of that is Lie; lying to myself that it was ok, the last word was back, meaning my life...I would never get it back.

I was afraid; I still am thinking about it in fact I’m getting a bit nervous thinking about it right now. I didn't know what to say, but when he said "All you have to do is rub a few things, lick a thing or two...then bam, 50 Euros in your pocket."