chapter 11- Fun Day.

DRAMA DRAMA GO AWAY! OK SO I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH…A LOT LATELY. MY PARENTS WANT ME TO CHOOSE WHO I WANT TO LIVE WITH, WHICH IS LIKE CHOOSING ONE OF YOUR PARENTS OVER THE OTHER, MY FRIENDS THINK IM A BAD ONE, MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME, AND ALOT MORE. YOU GUYS ARE NOT ONLY MY FANS, BUT MY FAMILY, SO IM GOING TO BE HONEST. I CUT FOR THE FIRST TIME;...AND IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. I LOVE YOU ALL, AND I DONT WANT ANY OF YOU TO FEEL WORTHLESS, UGLY, OR UNLOVED...BECAUSE I LOVE YOU...AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BACK.

TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER IM GOING TO MAKE THE NEXXT FEW CHAPTERS HAPPY...BUT WITH GREAT HAPPINESS..COMES A STORM.

“Chapter 11- Fun Day.”

Niall's pov.

Was it the shock of Liam’s lips being, and touching, so close to my own lips, or was it the love that was felt after it that made me cheeks burn a deep red? Maybe it was both.

But I think it was the love.

I bit my lip a bit and said “smooth move Babe….” I smiled a bit from my comment, hoping it wasn’t evident that I was still relaxing from the kiss.

Liam, who chewed on the gummy bear that he stole from my lips, said “looks like you liked it though, babe.He moved his lips next to my ear when he spoke the last word, sending chills down my back. Something, of course, only Liam could do. It was him who made my heart race, who made my cheeks burn…and who makes me fall in love with him over and over again.

I smirked and said “you know….you took my lip virginity…..that was my first kiss…” I knew Liam didn’t like words like virginity or sex….he always called those words ‘Naughty’

Instead of shaking his head with a warm smile and saying that cute word, he said, making me almost paralyzed. “Hey, you’ve been going through a lot so I’m going to have a ‘fun day’….just you and me doing fun things….” He leaned back to my ear and said, me almost being able to feel his smirk on my ear “and maybe you might just get your second kiss.”

My mouth stood agape a bit from his words as he moved to my, almost empty, pink cup and grabbed a gummy bear. He moved his face so our noses were only just touching, placing the gummy bear on my lips.

I found it hot that he watched me eat the gummy bear, his eyes with such desire…and yet I found it funny how Liam used a soft squishy gummy bear to make me melt.

I felt my cheeks burn as I said, chewing on the gummy bear with a smile “so babe….what did you have in mind?”

Liam smiled widely and said “let’s go back home and watch some movies …then later on I might just take some leprechaun to a fair uptown….”

Liam’s pov

“Let’s go back home and watch some movies …then later on I might just take some leprechaun to a fair uptown….” I said with a warm smile, loving Niall’s face as the last words escaped my lips.

“The vice fair of fun?!” Niall squealed as he bounced in his seat, me loving the fact he knew the name of the fair

I nodded with a smile. I gasped a bit as I felt the blonds arms around me, his soft feather like hair brushing against my cheeks. “Thank you thank you Liam I haven’t been there is such a while!” Niall said as he squeezed me. I hugged him back and said, kissing his forehead “anything for you Nialler...”