chapter 9- going back in time

HOLA POTATOS! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY…SERIOUISLY! STOP BEING SO SWEET! ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING THAT IM AN AMAZING AUTHOR, THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER, AND THAT I MADE YOU CRY IN EVERY CHAPTER. SEE, MY LAST BOOK WAS MAINLY LOVE, NOT SO MUCH DRAMA, SO I SWITCHED IT UP. AND YOU GUYS WILL START SOBBING WHEN YOU GET TO THE GOOD PARTS (HINT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A VERY…VERY SAD ASS STORY PLOT…JUSS SAYIN.) YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT WILL DANIELLE MAKE LIAM DO TO HIDE HIS SECRET. WILL SHE MAKE HIM GET BACK TOGETHER? MAKE HIM LOVE HER?....MAKE HIM A BULLY AGAIN? READ ON TO FIND OUT!

“Chapter 9- going back in time”

~Niall's pov.~

Frozen

My body drained of any life what so ever, as if my feet melted into the ground. All over the walls was my letter, cheaply taped and placed on the wall like an advertisement to my failure as a person. The halls were full of students with the copies of different colored letters in their hands, as they stepped on the other letters that fell from the walls.

My eyes began to water, my lip trembling as I felt my feet again.

I began to run. I didn’t know where my legs were taking me, but I felt confident that I was going somewhere where I could escape. I ran down the halls, my book bag bouncing on my back as kids pointed and laughed at me. As the wind whipped past my ears, I heard the short sentences of my letter being spoken by my peers.

The tears that fell from my eyes shinned as I busted out of the front doors, not caring who was trying to stop me…as if anyone would stop me.

Stopping me would require caring.

The sky was grey, as if my broken heart and ripped soul had affected the weather. I felt my chest tighten a bit as I ran more, panting as I did so. As I ran through the Small Park, and in-between the liquor store and supermarket I realized where I was.

The ally.

I stopped running entirely, as I stared into the dark empty ally. I looked around, feeling my eyes water again as I remembered why I ran. I let out a shaky sigh and walked into the ally, as my body entered, feeling more at home than ever. I sat behind the dumpster, and found comfort from the place, as if this dirty, rotten ally really was my home.

Which for a few months…it was.

I pulled my knees to my forehead as I began to cry, finally my body allowing me to realize the hurt that over filled my body.

The pain simply intoxicating.

I ran my fingers through my hair, what I usually did to calm myself down. When I would lay here, in the cold by myself, just simply touching my gold locks made me feel calm….then I remembered number 1.

1.)    your hair- everybody knows its fake and the fact that you don’t do shit with it makes it all look worse

I grabbed at my hair violently, gasping as I held in my frustrated scream. I knew I couldn’t scream, simply talking would just echo through the ally, reminding me of number 4