Chapter 13- weeks of Payne, Acceptance will gain.

OK SO YOU GUYS LOVE THIS BOOK! WHICH MAKES ME CRY BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVED...NOW I MAY WARN YOU YOU GUYS LOVE THIS BOOK BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH DRAMA BUT THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SO MUCH FUCKING FLUFF YOULL DIE...BUT THE HIGHER YOU ARE...

THE MORE SPACE THERE IS TO FALL.

Nialls pov~

That day was great, we spent the rest of it just going on rides, eating cotton candy.

It was perfect.

It was two weeks ago…

I was surprised when I walked down the hall with Liam the first day after the weekend, and I remember it so Cleary.

*flashback*

The leaves were just coming back on the trees, the mid-march breeze causing locks of my blond hair to flow everywhere.

“Stupid wind…” I said as I walked to school with Liam, putting my hand on my head to push down the strains of locks that stood up due to, as I said before, stupid wind.

Liam chuckled, the crinkles of his eyes wrinkling even more as he smiled. He wrapped a protective arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him “I love your hair like that…reminds me of a puppy. I felt my cheeks burn as I smiled, giggling like a dork.

I never would have thought I would be here, having such a perfect boyfriend that made me feel beautiful, and safe, and always brought to dorky side out of me.

I saw the school as we walked down the block, my mouth getting a bit dry for I knew Liam wanted to make us exclusive, to be able to hold my hand as we walk down the halls…but what would the students think of him?

 I mean he is highly popular, that boy in school that doesn’t need to be a drunk, sexual, bad boy, or sassy person to get friends and girlfriend….just simply being nice to everyone made everyone be nice to him. How would he react if they bully him like they did to me?

I don’t want to ruin his reputation; I don’t want him to have to go through what I did. I coughed a bit and said “umm…..Liam?”

I looked up at him, the sun causing his jaw line to look more masculine. “Yes….puppy….” He said with a chuckle. I smiled a bit, but not as much as I should have “if you umm…..you don’t have to tell people about umm…us…” I said, a bit weakly for I wanted to be able to know that everyone knew he was mine, that he would protect like he had for all those months I’ve been living with him….but I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing I was the reason that he would get pushed into lockers.

That I was the reason people who call him names.

Throw him in the trash.

Jump him…push him down the stairs….and write him horrible letters.