Chapter 12- One Condition.

SO I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE, AND I'M BETTER. I'M LIVING WITH MY DAD, AND I GOT ACCEPTED INTO TALENTED UNLIMITED FOR MUSICAL THEATER! I HAVE BEEN DYING TO UPDATE THIS, BUT MY LAPTOP IS AT MY MOMS HOUSE SO I AM TYPING ON MY KINDLE, WHICH MEANS THERE MAY BE A COUPLE OF GRAMMAR ERRORS SO PLEASE DISREGAURD ! THANK YOU TO ALL MY FANS WHO HELPED ME THROUGH SUCH A HORRIBLE TIME.....I LOVE YOU ALL.

Liams pov-

I smiled so wide from his comment it hurt my jaw. He giggled as I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I loved how comfortable we were, laying down in bed wearing pull over sweaters, as I admitted my love for him.....it was a perfect bliss.

I pulled him close so our chests were touching, I snaked my legs around Nialls, both of our legs getting tangled together. I rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes for a second. It felt so right to hold Niall in my arms like he was now, to just know that he felt the same way...but it killed me because I knew that I was Bisexual, or even gay, and that ment that my whole life would change. I'm sure the boys will try to understand, understand they changed in unremarkable ways...but how will my parents react? Nialls parents kicked him out, what if my parents disowned me too? What would the school think, Danielle who will surely try to ruin our relationship...

As I felt Niall rest his soft, warm hand on my jaw, making me opened my eyes, I saw how beautiful he was. How his cheeks turn pink when ever I smiled, how his soft pink lips just beg me to kiss them, how his blond feathery hair flew everywhere, yet looking like a model without even trying. How his bum swayed a bit when he walk, and how his eyes would water as he laughed. How right now , as he starred into my eyes, how he made me fall In love with him all over again.

That was when I realised that I didn't care about what everyone thought....all I care about was making Niall mine.

"I'll give you your second kiss..." I said as I smiled warmly , our faces only nose distance apart "...under one condition..."

I couldn't help but chuckle as Nialls eyebrows furrowed, as he asked "and what is that, Payne?" He smirked a bit because he knew I hated it when people called me Payne.

I moved so Niall was laying softly on his back, as I wrapped one leg over his thighs, straddeling him.I moved my face close to Nialls, my hand under Nialls head as the other was being held by Nialls hand, and said "Be my boyfriend."

Nialls pov-

The words tugged a wide smile on my lips, my cheeks heating up as I starred into Liams deep, brown eyes. Liam was perfect, and all I had to say was one word to have a perfect boyfriend.

just how deep his dimples were when he smiled, and how soft his lips looked. His jaw was so firm and perfect,making me dream about kissing it. The way his sleeve clung to his biceps, and his tight fitting jeans showed off his perfect body. The way his face melts into a puppy when e wants something, and how protective he is over me...he's perfect. I mean when I ran out of school, he followed, he knew exactly where I was.

"Yes..." I said with a soft smile. I giggled as I saw Liams eyes light up, and his smile grew. I gasped slightly as I felt Liams lips crash on mine, but quickly melted into the kiss. I closed my eyes softly, and moved my lips against Liams. It was as if our body's were trying to be one, for Liam and my chest pushed together, our faces closing any gap between us.

I gasped a bit as I felt Liams tongue slip between my lips, roaming my mouth. I quickly did the same, moving my tongue amongst his. It wasn't a kiss of sex, and need, but passion and love. I felt Liam move his face from mine and pouted, "why did you stop?" I fake whinned. Liam giggled and said "because we have a fun day planned, remember?". I nodded with a smile as Liam moved off of me. "Get dressed Babe, fair starts in thirty!" Liam said as he pulled down his pants near the corner of the room, exposing his superman breifs. "Superman? Your too cute " I nearly squealed at the sight of Liams tight, superman breifs. Liam blushed and said "dont worry, you'll get to see me in these alot."

That time I blushed

"Keep your sweater on though babe.....I want people to know your mine" Liam said as he put on black fitted jeans. I loved how open Liam was going to be with us....I just loved Liam.

Liam held my hand tightly as he walked into the fair, the lights shining everywhere, the smell of cotton candy and popcorn entering my nose, a perfect date. I wore black vans, green skinny jeans, and the sweater because I knew Liam loved to see me in green.

"What do you want to do first?" Liam asked me with a smile, the lights of a strongman test causing his brown eyes to shine.

I looked around and hummed in though. I squeezed Liams hand with a gasp as I saw the haunted house set up. "The haunted house lets go to the haunted !" I squealed as I jumped up and down, dragging Liam to the set up. I looked at Liam and saw his face was blank "what's wrong ba-" I started as I turned around to meet his gaze, my words stopping.

I watched as the captain of the football team walked up to us, his glare focused on me. I walked closer to Liam and stood a bit behind him, as Liam said softly to me "your fine don't worry".

Matt, the captain, stood infront of Liam and said "did that faggot just call you babe?"'

I felt a bit hurt from his words and swallowed thickly.

"Yes, because he is my boyfriend." Liam said with a strong, mean voice. Matt's eyes rose as he said "him? The loser who got disowned by his parents?! C'mon payne, this joke is not even funny" he gave a chuckle as if there was no tension, and as if Liam was lying.

I gasped a bit as Liam grabbed a fist full of Matt's shirt and said "it's not a joke, and call my boyfriend a faggot one more time." He pushed Matt back harshly, causing a small crowd to form around us, most of the people from our school.

Matt's eyebrows furrowed as he said "wait your gay?you had mad girlfriends! You can't be dating that....that fa-" Liam punched Matt right into the jaw, sending him flying to the floor, and gasps filling the people who recorded us.

"Yes I'm gay and my boyfriend isn't a faggot, he's an angel and next time you bother him I will fucking end you" Liam growled at the boy, his chest rising with anger.

I was shocked about what happened next, something I didn't think would ever happen.

Liam walked up to me, and quickly crashed his lips on mine, but instead of the crowd yelling in disgust.....they clapped. For once in my life people supported me, loved me.

And for once in my life I had someone to love back

---------------------------

OK I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT I NEEEDED TO UPDATE! SORRY IF THE CHAPTERS SHORT BUT WHEN I GET MY LAPTOP....IT WILL GET SO MUCH BETTER!