Chapter 15- Batman

OK OK OK I KNOW I HAVEJT UPDATED IN ALMOST A MONTH BUT AS YOU KNOW MY HOME ISSUES ARE STILL...AN ISSUE PLUS I'VE BEEN DOING ALOT OF STUFF LIKE GRADUATION PRACTICE AND HELPING EDIT THE VIDEO YEAR BOOK. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ON MY KINDLE BUT I DON'T WANT NO BITCHING ON GRAMMAR FOR THERE IS NO GRAMMAR CHECKS ON MY KINDLE SO STFU AND ENJOY THE BOOK C: 

____________

~Nialls pov~

I felt Liam’s two soft, gentle finger s lift my head up from his chest too look at him. I knew my eyes were red for they stung, and my cheeks were tight from the dried tears.

It wasn’t my fault, I tend to get rather emotional when I relive my past....but I doubt you will argue considering my circumstances.

Liam’s cheeks plumped up when he smiled, the corners of his eyes wrinkling as he did so. I felt my cheeks tighten in a soft smile as he said "Babe.....you carry so much hurt in you.... but this isn't he place for it..." Liam pulled me next to him as he layed down. I layed my head on his shoulder blade and left a soft hand on his strong chest, Liam wrapping a protective hand around me.

"When you’re with me, I want you to be worry free...." Liam continued as he played with my hair. "....because I love you so much I won't let no one hurt you."

I Felt my cheeks burn as I smiled, digging my head in his chest as I said "You’re too perfect..." Liam had a tendency to make me blush....making me feel like a total dork.

I looked up at Liam and said "your right....let's talk about something fun....." I felt the energy that always made me pounce cause me to sit up. "The Party!" I gasped in excitement.

I watched as Liam chuckled, watching me with soft eyes. Liam sat up too and swung his legs over the edge so he was next to me. "What about it?"

I chuckled and said "I don't know.....I never had a party before....." Liam smiled softly and said, leaning forward to get something under the bed "Let’s get some ideas down then eh?"

I smiled softly and was about to speak, when a dorky giggle fell from my lips. As Liam leaned forward his pajamas were rather low, as they always were, so his briefs showed......but this time he wore Batman briefs.

I fell on my back as I felt laugher consume me. I couldn't help it, I mean my tough, jock boyfriend who works out every day, plays football, wears briefs with a yellow band Handel the symbol on his bum? Perfect.

Liam lifted his head up with a soft chuckle and said "What's so funny Nialler?"

I kept laughing, my side's burning as I said "What ...what do you mean. Batman?" I rolled on my side with a chuckle.

I heard a faint gasp escape Liam’s lips, when two fingers digging into my sides. I opened my eyes and saw Liam was straddling me, tickling me.

"What's wrong with my briefs eh?" Liam asked with plump cheeks, giggling as he dug his fingers into my belly and neck.