nothing but love here

*Brittany looked at San as she looked back with the same expression, feeling touched that Jessica chose that playlist out of all the songs she could have chosen from. but Britt was also a little confused because she was thinking that Jessica would hate all the lovey dovey songs on their playlist. then again, part of her is also thinking that the rainbow nail idea and now requesting their playlist, was jessica's way of showing that she admires the girls for their love and doesn't have a problem with them at all. and Santana was just straight up confused because Brittany has been acting like they cant show their love an gayness in Jessica's presence but jessica has been showing nothing but love and support to them. at least it looks that way to Santana*

Brittany: are you sure Munchkin? ...how about one of your favourite singers, like Ariana grande or Taylor swift? *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: nah! i already listened to their songs earlier today. i wanna listen to the songs you guys like *smiles at Brittany and Santana*

Brittany: well alright! *smiles then looks at her phone to see if she can find her and Santana's playlist*

Santana: lets just hope that songbird doesnt come on first when you press shuffle. *they all laugh because they know thats the song that can make santana cry no matter how many times she hears it*

Brittany: yeah! ill skip it if it does, dont worry. *smiles as santana smiles back*

*the first song starts and Me against the music by Brittney spears starts playing throught the speaker. they all sing along and have the biggest smiles on their faces throught the entire song. and all the negative tension between the couple is long forgotten*

Jessica: *as the first song came to an end, she had just finished putting the last colour on Santana's nail's* all done! *closes the nail polish and puts it back in the box*

Santana: *looks down and admires her nails* thank you! i love them so much *smiles up at jessica*

Brittany: my turn! *acts all excited like getting her nails done is the best thing in the world. jessica and San just laugh at her because they are used to her being like this*

Jessica: alright! would you like pastel or bold? *looks at Brittany*

Brittany: *without hesitation* bold! duh.. *they all laugh*

Jessica: of course, how could i forget. you cant for the life of you live a subtle and quiet life *they all laugh*

Santana: one of the many things i adore the most about you! *smiles as she sees Brittany blush*

Jessica: same here! *smiles as Britt turns to look at her*

Brittany: thank you girls! i love you both and hope that one day my awesomeness can rub off on you. *smiles as she acts all cocky and confident*

Jessica: we love you too! and wouldnt wish to change a single thing about your awesomeness! *smiles as she sees Brittany smile*

Santana: yeah! what she said! *smiles as Britt turns to her with the biggest smile on her face and starts to tear up*

Brittany: *snaps out of her thoughts* damn you for making me a big soft mess! *laughs at herself* im supposed to be the stong adult here! *smiles as the girls smiles back. jessica and Santana look at each other, some how have communicated telepathically. they both wrapped Brittany up in a group hug which caught her off guard and made then all fall back on the bed. they didnt mind and just lay there hugging each other for a minute*

Santana: alright! enough of this mushy stuff! *tries to regain her composure and go back to showing her "badass" side. but she also can't find it in her to let go of Brittany because she is just to comfortable being back in her arms*

Jessica: *sat up and went back to her previous spot next to the nail polish* come on Britty! *smiles at the girls as they continue to cuddle and get lost in a world of their own*

Brittany: right! im coming *kisses San on the cheek then sits infront of Jessica while Santana just sits in the place that Brittany was before. San started laughing and when Brittany looked at her she finally realised what she said and why it made Santana laugh and have a smirk on her face* no San, just no! *cant help but laugh that they are still as imature as they used to be back in highschool when Santana told Britt what the word "wanky" meant*

*jessica looks up at the girls but still doesnt understand what wanky means so she just went back to getting the first colour of nail polish she needed. santana was watching the girls and decided that she wanted to capture this moment. so she got her phone and took a picture on her snapchat*

*Santana's phone! photo of Brittany and Jessica* Captioned: pamper night with my girls! *smiley face with star eyes* #mumlife #treasureeverymoment @ Brittanylopeirce @ jessicamiller

*another 5 minutes go by and Jessica finishes doing Brittany's nails*

Brittany: thank you! they look great *smiles at Jessica*

Jessica: im glad you like them *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: would you like me to paint yours now? *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: yes please! *smiles then places her hands down on the beanbag tray* could i have pastel and bold nails please *smiles up at britt*

Brittany: of course! *gets out the pastel and bold rainbow colours that she will be using*

*once the girls get their nails done and are dried, they go into the bathroom and put on facemasks*

jessica: *was sat on the counter space next to the sink, while Brittany and Santana were stood by the sink* how long do we keep these on for?

Brittany: 5 - 10 minutes! *smiles* we can do each others hair or something then once we take the masks off we can watch a movie!

Jessica: awesome! *jessica got a notification so she picked her phone up and saw that it was a snapchat from anna*

*jessica's phone!*

anna: *selfie of anna making a silly face* hey girl! what you up to?

Jessica: *looks up and sees Santana and Brittany putting their facemasks on. she holds her phone up so all 3 of them are in the reflection of the mirror in the picture* Say cheese! *brittany and santana take their hands away from their face and smile as they see Jessica holding her phone up* having a pamper night with these two! *smiley face*

anna: *selfie of her smiling* aw cute! hope you all have a great night

Jessica: *selfie of her smiling* thank you!

Anna: *pic of her homework on her desk* see you on monday *shades*

Jessica: *pic of her with santana standing behind her doing bunny ears on Jessica's head which makes both of them laugh. jessica made sure to save the pic before sending it just so can have it in her memories to look back on* see you then *shades*