he's back, but why

*20 minutes go by and Brittany heard Santana waking up to realise just how much she drank last night by the way she was groaning at the pain in her head. brittany didnt bother looking round because she had a feeling that Santana would be to sensative to know that Brittany was kind of laughing at her for the way she was acting. brittany has been with her long enough to know that this is how Santana reacts to alcohol the day after having countless drinks*

Santana: *sat up and looked out to see Brittany sat at the balcony. so santana got up and put her dressing gown and slippers on then went over to Britt* morning! *smiles as Britt turns round to her*

Brittany: *puts her mug down and pulls santana towards her so she was sitting on Brittanys lap* good morning! *kisses san's cheek before she rested her head on Brittany's shoulder and holds onto Britt's hands as they were wrapped around Santana's waist* how's the headache? *looks up at Santana*

Santana: the goblins have made it clear that i need to stop drinking like im still 18! *laughs a little*

Brittany: *laughs* you say that like you are an old woman!

Santana: well yeah... we are almost in out 30s babe! id say that would be concidered quite old now. *looks at Britt*

Brittany: true! the kids these days are an absolute wind up when it comes to seeing woman like us trying to party like we are still in high school. *laughs as she looks at San*

Santana: yeah! they are really annoying, acting like they rule the whole damn world! *rolls her eyes as Brittany laughs at her for being easy to wind up*

Brittany: *looks into santana's eyes as santana looks into Brittany's eyes* would you like to get some breakfast sent to us in here or do you wanna go out to a cafe or something?

Santana: is that a joke?! ...i aint going out into the world till noon. *laughs*

Brittany: *laughs* thought you might say that!

Santana: yeah! cant believe you even thought for a minute that you would be able to drag me away from this place so soon *looks at Britt*

Brittany: *smiles* so do you wanna cuddle in bed while the people bring our food up? *looks up at Santana*

Santana: again, is that even a question? of course i want to! *giggles as she gets up and takes brittany's hand to guide her back into bed*

*meanwhile at Quinn and Rachel's place! The girls were going to take Jessica out for a shopping trip as there last day of bonding with the teen before they go back to work and she goes back to school*

Jessica: *gets in the backseat of the car as the couple get into the front and they all buckle up, ready to go* are you girls really allowing me to buy whatever i want? *is super excited to be spending the girls money since she rarely gets to go out and do stuff like this because everyone is always so busy with their own lives*

Rachel: you sure are! *smiles at Jessica* within good reason of course... we have to stop you at some point! *laughs as does jessica and Quinn*

Quinn: yeah! we all know that Britt and San would rip us apart if we spoiled you too much *smiles at Jessica*

Jessica: true! but we never get to do this because we are always so busy with our own lifes. so lets hope that they make an acception just this one time *smiles as the girls smile back*

Rachel: im sure they will be ok with it! like you say, we havent had time together for a long time. so we need to make the most of it because we dont know when we will get to do it again.

Quinn: alright! lets get going so we can get there before it gets to packed *smiles then starts to drive*

Rachel: what music would you like to listen to this time kiddo? *looks back at Jessica*