Kids on the street

Darrys Pov:
It's been a whole week since Ponyboy has ran away and we are slowly losing hope, we checked nearly every town in Oklahoma that was next to Tulsa but he was no where. I sat in my room silently crying, I couldn't take the stress anymore, I had to work all day everyday, try to ignore the pain of the loss of my two firends and worry if my kid brother is safe, I've stood strong for so long I don't think I can bear the pain anymore. I didn't want Soda to worry about me nor the gang so I when I feel like crying I do it alone.
I don't know what I'd do if Ponyboy was gone forever, even if I'm sometimes hard on him I live him as much as I love Soda, I don't think I can bear another loss.
Someone knocked on the door lightly, I quickly wiped away my tears, Soda came walking in
"Hey Soda, got any luck?"
"No." He stood there with tears in his eyes. I let my arms out so I can grasp him into a hug.
"I'm so sorry Darry, I'm such a bawl baby, I can't stay tough for nothing." He sobbed
"No don't say sorry, there's no reason to apologize just for letting your feelings out, it's better than bottling them up." I said softly
Gosh I just wished we can find Ponyboy somehow,I can't bear to see Soda like this, everyone's a mess everyone's crying every corner, no one deserves to feel sad...

Ponyboys Pov:
For the whole week things have went pretty well, Me and Bull became good friends amd he let's me help out in the Gas Station but I haven't told him I ran away, I'm starting to feel awful though, I know the gang is worried sick about me but and I've been thinking about going back home but the next bus to Tusla was friday and it's Monday.
As I walked around the neighborhood I had seen kids playing with a big red ball on the Road, bouncing it to one another, I smiled and continued to walk, Suddenly I seen a car speeding towards the children
"Hey! Kids, get out of the road!" I yelled. Three of the kids left but one stood there shocked out of fear. I ran towards the kid pushing him out of the way, the car met with my body, causing my feet to lift from the air, the ground met my head very suddenly and I was met with a peaceful darkness.