You'd Think We'd Forget?

Ponyboys Pov:

It was about nine at night and I just finished walking Cherry back to her home around the west side of town, I knew I had to leave as soon as possible so no socs would jump me.
As I was walking, almost near the east side of town I heard an engine of a car.
I tried to play it cool and continued walking, acting as if the car was never there.

But that was one of the worst decisions I had ever made, the moment I felt a stronge punch on my spine.
I yelped falling forward catching myself before my face hit the floor.
Laughs echoed the empty streets
"Well, fellas look it's an old firend of ours" A soc laughed
I got up slowly and turned around to see it was Bob's firends that jumped me an Johnny. I got tense, My heart was beating fast. I didn't have a blade with me.
'Mine as well plan my funeral now." I thought dully.
"Look, I don't mean any trouble." I said slowly backing away, I bumped into the soc with a blue madra, he grabbed my left arm, pulling it behind me and twisted it as far as he could. I yelped in pain feeling my bone move out of place.
The soc pushed me away and kicked me hard, Causeing me to fall to the floor once again.

I tried getting up, but the soc kicked me had on the head making everything turn to a blur.
"Please." I whimpered.
A red madra soc grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head towards him.
"Your gonna join your little firend Ponyboy." He hissed, He pulled at a switchblade and flicked it an inch away from my face.
"Should we go for the chin? Boys?" The soc asked overly friendly
"No, go right on his neck."
I went wild and Started to scream for help.
Suddenly a hard force caused me to be met with a peaceful darkness.