Bad Dreams,Good Memories

I woke up in a cold sweat, I was out of breath, Shaking in fear. Tears were steaming down my face, I had one of those bad dreams again that I couldn't quiet remember. I looked to see Sodapop was still asleep. I felt so terrified, I didn't want to go back to sleep, I decided to get a drink of water so I'd calm down a bit.
I sat down on the couch as I siped a nice cold glass of water, I looked around the house cautiously, I noticed an old photo album that I hadn't touched since I was ten.
Curious, I grabbed it and sat on Darrys arm chair.
There were tons of photos to Darrys first birthday party to Sodapops first tooth. I looked at a photo of when I was born, My mom was holding on to me and looking at me with loving eyes, Soda and Darry smiled brightly and exited and my Dad was smiling.
It reminded me of the story my parents would tell me on how I'd gotten my name.
They were in the hospital deciding on a nam, Sodapop showed a picture that he drew when he was in the waiting room it was a Pony frolicking in a field, They then decided to name name me Ponyboy. I smiled of the thought.
I flipped to the next page to show my seventh birthday, The gang was there, Twobit and Steve shoved my face into the cake in the photo, Darry and Soda were laughing, I looked over to see in the corner Dallas was holding Johnny in an arm lock they were both smiling, Dallas was Ten at the time and Johnny was nine.
They were both young, Happy, little did they know tons of troubles were on its way to them in their teenage years.
I turned to a random page, the photo I was looking at nearly tore me apart.
It was a Photo of my Mom, Dad, Dallas and Johnny, before the awful car wreck that had happened.
They we laughing in joy as they hugged eachother.
I felt tears falling but I quickly wiped them away, Even though I wanted to cry I didn't, it was a bad habit I had gained after their deaths, now whenever I want to cry, I don't it's as if my body doesn't want to, Now I store all of my tears in my heart. I haven't explained it yet but, for weeks I've been holding an awful pain there, I gusse it was because all of the tears I was holding in was overflowing.
"Ponyboy? What are you doing up in this time?" Darry asked
"Oh, I had one of those dreams again." I sighed
He looked at me worried
" You alright?"
"Yeah, It just spooked me real bad."
"Well, Go back to bed, You dint wanna be sleeping during class tomorrow." He yawned and walked back into his room.
I got up and went to my room, I laid beside Soda his arm automatically grasped me into his arms, I slowly fellasleep thinking of the good memories from my childhood.