Whats Wrong Sodapop?

Ponyboys Pov:
After another date with Cherry I walked home, I looked to see there was a box sitting on our front porch, Curious, I took it in the house and Opened it.
I looked to see it was a bunch of things Soda gave to Sandy years ago, I picked up a picture of them. They were so happy together. Suddenly I heard the door slam.
"PONYBOY MICHAEL CURTIS!!!"
I jumped up, I looked to see it was Sodapop and Steve, Soda was furious. I looked at him in shocked, Steve was as shocked as I was, Soda never yells at me.
"I'm, sorry I was jus-"
"NO, I DONT CARE. YOU SHOULDN'T BE LOOKING THROUGH MY STUFF!" He yelled, he snatched the photo from me and grabbed the box, running to our room, slamming the door.
I looked at Steve.

"Whats wrong with him?" I asked
"He, Tried sending another letter to Sandy, This time she replied... Said she moved on, Soda ain't taking it any good."
"How come he never told me?"
"He didn't want you or Darry to worry."

I sighed and walked to our room I knocked lightly and opened it. Soda was sobbing hard while looking through the box. I sat on the edge of the bed looking at him. "Do you wanna talk?" I asked "Why, Does this happen to me Ponyboy? I didn't do anything. She just left me. She doesn't Love me anymore." He cried. I moved the box and hugged him tightly. "Oh, Soda." I said softly  "I can't move on Ponyboy, I was gonna marry her, we were gonna grow old together." He sniffed I didn't know what to say, I just stood silent. "I don't think I could live without her." "You can, You just have to let go, I understand if you don't wanna meet other girls but Soda, You have to move on, like she did."
Soda nodded lightly. "Sorry that I yelled at you." He sniffed  "It's alright." We both sat on the bed for the rest of the night. Me comforting him.