Reunited Again

Sodapops Pov:
After hours of driving we finally made it to Texas, we knocked on the door of a small house and an old man with blue neon eyes opened the door.
"Are you the Curtis Brothers?" He asked
"Yeah." Darry said I saw tears welling up in his eyes.
"You must be Bulldogger right?"
"Please call me Bull...Oh gosh where are my manners come in, come in."
He closed the door.
"Where's Ponyboy?" I asked
"Oh he's asleep on the couch." Bull led us to the living room and there was my sweet little kid brother peacefully asleep.
I kneeled down and pet his hair, I seen stitches on his head. "What happened to him? Why are there stitches on his head?" I asked in a slight panic.
"Two Days ago, Ponyboy was walking around town and saw that some kids who were playing on the road were about to get hit by a car. Ponyboy saved those kids...And the price he paid was three stitches on the head and a mild concussion. He's alright now, you sure have a brave brother."
"Thank you so much for taking care of him Bull." Darry shook his hand.
"No problem, I'm just glad to help." Bull smiled
We then turned over to see Ponyboy sitting there yawning.
"Ponyboy?"
"Soda, Darry?" He immediately got up and grasped me in a hug
"Oh gosh I missed you so much Ponyboy."I cried
"Me too, I'm so sorry I ran away...It's just-"
"No need to apologize little buddy we know it's hard to move on." Darry joined in the hug with tears in his eyes.
"Where's the gang?" Ponyboy asked
"They decided to wait in the car." Darry awnsered
"C'mon let's go home."
"Thanks Bull." Ponyboy smiled
"No problem. Stay Brave Ponyboy and Hey, Don't run away again, you got a good family."
"Alright." Pony smiled
We then left the house and went in the truck, the gang went wild and greeted Ponyboy,
"Got a battle scar huh Ponyboy." Twobit said
"Yeah, I gusse you can call it that."
"Oh my brave boy!" Steve faked cried.
We then drove home and Ponyboy slowly fell asleep.
Darry grabbed Ponyboy and took him in the house when we made it home it felt like dajavou for a moment, I then fell asleep on the bed next to Ponyboy. Finally my kid brother his home.