Chapter 2

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

"Taehyung when are you going to finish your owner" Someone startled him from behind.

"Gosh Aera, you scared me!"

"You are still on eyes!" Aera snatched the drawing book and started observing it.

"I don't know how to finish it, I can't draw her nose and lips. I think I never noticed them much" he looked down because of the disappointment.

"Can't you find her just by eyes!" He looked up with the little hope. Aera sat beside him.

"Taehyung! 17 years passed, I don't think if she even tried to find you and why would someone forget their pet in the middle of road. You know it very well. You just don't want to accept the reality" she put her hand on his cheeks and looked into his eyes.

She was shocked too in the beginning  when she first saw him changing his appearance but his beauty was so tempting to denounce him infront of everyone.

"If that's the case, I want to know the reason. I want my answer" there was something else in his eyes but she knew how to change the topic and his mood.

"It's ok my boy, let's play" his eyes darken and smile spread on his face because the word play was different in his language. She sat right infront of him her head against him. Her one hand continued to hold his head while her free hand snaked around his neck pulling him closer to her. The power and control she excude was overwhelming. It was nothing serious between them. Aera was like an owner to him and on the other side his appearance was enough to make her heart wild.

"Your previous owner don't know what she missed" with that she pushed him and hovered over him. Aera agreed with the fact that he was well mannered, face of god and she wanted him to be perfect because she herself was known as perfection. Perfect body, mind of devil but heart of angel and was the girl with attitude and lady with class. She taught him how to read and write. How to draw and much more.

His thrusts were quicker and harsh with every little moan the girl under him made. Her legs started shaking, picking her quivering legs and placing them over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper.

"So g-good" she mumbled, gasping as she felt her legs being pushed against her chest. The need to cum aches within her, only making her more of moaning mess. Leaning down, Taehyung buried his face into the crook of her neck, breathing heavily as she began to clench around his co©k. After the heating session he collapsed next to her. He noticed that her eyes were softly closed and her lips were apart. She was beautiful to Taehyung. He sat there, admiring his owner with small smile on his lips.

"Let's clean ourselves and go down for the food"

"No! I have to change my appearance" he said with irritated tone. She just chuckled and hugged him tightly.

"Let's take bath together, who know we might have round three there" Taehyung looked up with sparkling eyes and once again she just laughed.

"Ok I will wait inside" with that Aera went inside and Taehyung was still on the bed and his gaze went on the  drawing that he was trying to complete. He stood and closed his notebook and put it on the table.

"I have so many questions for you Y/n. I hope it's not what Aera told me otherwise I wish you a good luck"

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・