Chapter 5

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Venus stood in front of them. His ear fell naturally and rest against the side of his head. His gaze was relaxed and gentle.
Y/n was just looking at his wagging tail.

"Venus!" Namjoon sat on his feet and dog jumped on him and started licking him.

"How is it- how can he be Venus"  she bent down and started looking for something. The dog collar was exactly the same. V was written on it. She removed the collar and started observing it carefully and there was small "Y/n and oppa" written on it with marker.

But out of sudden he started barking and there were tears in his eyes. They both knew the reason of him crying.

BARK
<I Missed you>

BARK
<I waited so long>

And again started licking Namjoon's face and on the side Y/n's eyes met with Aera.

"V! COME HERE" Aera was angry with the fact that he found them and will leave her soon but Taehyung didn't listen her this time. He didn't follow her like a lost puppy this time. Y/n was about to approach her when she felt hard grip on her wrist.

"It's time for us to go" she looked back only to see Jungkook, little smile on his face.

"Oh! excuse me miss, we don't like dogs especially this breed. Could you please like to take him because my baby hate dogs so much" with that Y/n felt something on her lips and soon realised that Jungkook was kissing her.

He detached his lips and pulled her with him and she didn't even refused. On the other side, Namjoon was looking toward his back with the burning eyes.

"No one will stop you this time Venus. This time, there will be no father to protect him" Namjoon was running his hand through his body.

"Miss Aera, we need to talk. I wouldn't take much time, I promise"

"I want to train him again" Namjoon looked down and saw him rapidly wagging his tail and smile spread on his lips.

"Because I want to make Venus aggressive and dangerous"

"Call him V. Venus look weird to me" there was a moment of silence and Aera decided to break it.

"Actually there is one more thing, you don't know about him"

・・・・★・・・・

"Driver where are we going. Thi-this is not the way to our house" she asked, totally ignoring the presence of Jungkook.

"Hotel ****" Jungkook answered.

"W-why?" This time she faced him. Her hands were trembling in fear. Jungkook pulled her toward him and started playing with her fingers.

"As we planned today, we will spend time together and no one will disturb us, just you and me" her soul left the body after hearing this. She wanted to inform this to her brother somehow.

"Mo-mom and dad will be worried" she said.

"Don't worry, they already know" after listening this, she wanted to cry so badly.
Because her parents never let her have any male friend . Her parents never let her stay out with her friends and now they allowed him to take me without knowing his attention.

"We are here"

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Don't forget to vote and comment