Chapter 6

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Without wasting a second Jungkook snaked his arms around her waist and planted his lips over her. He made sure to initiate the kiss rough but slowly turned into deep and passionate. She tried pushing him along with hits on his chest but it was not the good idea on someone like him. Painting hard he pushed her on the bed to hover over her. With the heavy breath she was asking to stop. Body covered with sweat was making her collarbone intimidating. Her pink swollen lips were attracting him. He was about to undress himself when he suddenly started checking her pants and then drawer that was attached to the bed and then cursed and went out. But he made sure to lock the room from the other side. Y/n looked around and grabbed the knife that was placed in the fruit basket. Her phone started vibrating and she checked the caller id. She picked it immediately after seeing her brother's name on it.

[OTP]

Namjoon: Are you ok Y/n? Did he do something? Where are you.

Y/n: I-I'm scared oppa, please help me. Please.

Namjoon: where are you right now.

Y/n: Hotel**** room number 134

Namjoon: Y/n listen, you are not weak. If he try to do something you have to fight. I will try to come as fast as possible.

Y/n: I-
She stopped when she heard the noises from outside.

Namjoon: don't end the call. I want to know if you are safe or not.
Y/n put the phone somewhere far. Far away from Jungkook's eyes and sat beside the flower pot and knife was in her hands and hide it behind her back.

The door opened and there was standing Jungkook infront of the door. He closed the door after him and started walking toward her.

"I forgot this in the car" he was showing the packet of condoms to her and she gulped.

"Let's hurry baby. I can't wait anymore" he was taking steps toward her and Y/n was nervous. On the other side Namjoon was making his way toward the hotel. On this point he wanted to choke him.

Jungkook removed his coat and started opening the button of his white shite.She was about to stand but he pushed her back on the bed and hovered over her again . His one hand was  about to grab her hand when she stabbed him on the shoulder . The shirt from shoulder ripped and blood started dropping from his shoulder.

"Ahh! What the hell- Y/-" the other hand grabbed her hair a little harsh. It was not his intention, it just happened because of the pain he was in. She was shocked to see that he was still strong. she immediately picked the flower pot and hit it hard on his head It happened so fast. After stabbing with knife she immediately hit him with the pot and ran away from room"

"Y/n! You will regret it! COME BACK!"
Jungkook was holding his head and blood started flowing through it.

"Damn it!" In this condition he had no one to help and decided to stop the blood flow.
His cut on the shoulder was not helping either. He started searching for first aid and decided to call his driver who was outside the hotel and was in the car.

You will regret it sure. Now you will have no other option but to follow my orders.

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Sorry for the late update
I was not getting any idea.
Don't forget to vote and comment