Chapter 36

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

"I'm not fucking a toy, you can play whenever you want. You are such a selfish person who only think about yourself" Y/n took a step toward Jungkook.

"I'M SORRY JEON, do you know the meaning of it. It means I'm refusing you so please don't manipulate with your fucking tears" Y/n took some steps back and Jungkook knew he lost her forever after trying his best he didn't get her, he tried to be nice , even by scaring her and forcing her he still wouldn't get her and in the end the only thought left in his mind was what she saw in Taehyung that she wouldn't able to see in him and that thing was comfort. He wouldn't able to give the feeling of warmness and  home to her.

He closed his eyes and more tears started flowing.

"Its alright Jungkook, destiny is already written and we can't change it"

Namjoon said taking him in his arms.
Y/n ran to her room followed by Taehyung and that thing made Jungkook angry.

"This is all because of this taeshit who is  always behind her like a tail. I wish I could ki-" Namjoon smacked his head before he could complete his sentence.

"I'm her brother for your information and wouldn't tolerate a single word against them"

"Atleast now learn how to respect someone and dare to touch V and I will show you" Jungkook had enough if he was evil, Aera was not less than him but the things in her life was going smooth and that was irritating him so much because karma can't just give pain to him.

"Show me what huh, don't forget there was a time when you wanted to sleep with me remember you wanted three men just to yourself. You even told me all about Teashit just to have me. Do you even know what society call these kinds of girls,  sluts S. L. U-" he couldn't able to finish because the punch landed on his face again and again.

"You deserve all the things happening to you right now" Namjoon pulled Aera who was looking down by now. She was trying not to blink because she knew tears will fall and she was not weak to cry infront of anyone.

"It's HARSH BUT IT IS TRUE" everything turned blank with that.

・・・・★・・・・

He woke up next day on the bed and it was his room. He tried to sit but stopped when he felt weight on himself, It was Jimin. Who was sleeping beside him. Last thing he remember that he was at Jin's place and Jimin alone can't take him home. The unfamiliar phone started ringing. He checked and it was someone with the name Bora. He clicked on red button and the call end. There were many calls from hobi.

"Hoseok!"

Before he could call him the phone ran again and it annoyed him. Jungkook picked the call up and before he could speak the soft voice made him mute.