Chapter 19

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

You gulped, not because you were sitting beside Jungkook in his car but because his hand was resting on your thighs while the speed of the car was evidence that he was not in good mood. You startled when he opened his mouth and his grip on your thighs tighten. You hitched in pain.

"You thought after saying tosh last night, I am going to to let it go, Hmm!"

"Ouch! Jungkook! it hurt"

"Repeat your words from last night"

"W-what"

"I.said.repeat.your.words.exactly.the.same.way." all the words started coming into your mind and you knew it was probably your last day.

"I-was, I didn't mean to say that to you, I-I was worried for T- Venus and that words came out accidentally"

"You deserve punishment right, I don't want my wife to be spoiled. It's better to shut her mouth before it turn worst" his voice was not  polite. It was dark and deep. Also, his grip was leaving red marks on your skin

"Sl-ow down please Jungkook" he just chuckled in response.

"One day you will request me to faster" and smirked appeared on his face. He was looking on the road but his gaze moved to your face.

You looked away immediately but his gaze fell on something blue on your neck that was covered with makeup but was not perfectly covered

You looked away immediately but his gaze fell on something blue on your neck that was covered with makeup but was not perfectly covered. You guys were currently on the road where, there was nothing but dense forest. Jungkook stopped the car on the side of the road and  pulled you toward him aggressively by neck and started observing your face clearly.  Jungkook was not stupid he knew what exactly it was on your neck.

"Be grateful that I am not abusive otherwise I would have beat you till the death here with my belt and would have left marks all over your body just like the one on your neck."
You shivered in the fear. His breath was on your lips and his hand was behind your neck and you were afraid to even move.