Chapter 35

Double update

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

It was pin drop silence and Jungkook was sitting Infront of Y/n, Taehyung and Jin and Namjoon and Jimin were sitting on each side of Jungkook.

Hoseok and Yoongi entered in the house talking and laughing but stopped when they saw environment inside the house was thick. They silently entered and looked around probably they were finding seat to sit as well.

Suddenly Jimin stood and walked near the Yoongi and stood beside him. Now everyone was looking at him. Yoongi was confused as well.

"Dickhead look someone is of same height as me. Now you can't call me smallest" he giggled but stopped when no one laughed with him.

"What's your height" Yoongi asked with pocker face.

"It's 173.6 cm"

"Mine is 174 cm and now fuck off" Yoongi sat where Jimin was sitting and put his one leg on another.

"What's actually happening here" Hoseok finally asked but Jimin pinched his hand and gesturd him to shut and just watch .

"I'm saying last time Y/n, come back and wear your ring" Jungkook said. He stood and took step toward her but only to get pulled back by Namjoon.

"Be nice to my sister"

"I was nice, I was being responsible but this dumb shit" he took a deep breath and continued ' look what she did, she was acting all this time"

"So what if I was"  tears were there in her eyes

You knew I love Taehyung but you decided to steal my happiness just because you were being selfish for yourself" Y/n stood and Taehyung followed her actions.

"But I was not acting, I was sincere. I really thought that our marriage is working. In these month did I harassed you? Did I forced you? I tried my all to make you laugh, didn't I?" he made her look at him but she couldn't.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I really am even if I try I wouldn't, I don't know how enemies end up falling in love in the end but this don't happen or probably this is not the case with us"

"Fine! You want to live with him ok fine but what you will leave behind, any sign of your love that we human represent as child, you can't create on with him. This dog like creature has different hormone than us" Jungkook tried to explain her peacefully.

"Is sex all to you" Y/n asked.

Taehyung looked down and licked his lips to make them wet. He was being affected by his words and he knew very well that Jungkook was right in his own way. Each and every creature breed and he wanted as well.

"No! But I'm sure when the life exist in the womb that feels amazing knowing that you and someone you love created it. Holding the little creature and his tinny hands feel amazing" Jungkook looked at side and witnessed shocked faces of all members.

"What"

"How you know all this" Yoongi asked.

"MY MOTHER TOLD ME OK THAT'S WHY I KNOW ALL THIS. WE ARE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER" his face turned red. He closed his eyes not wanted to see any face.

"Yeah yeah that's why you had first sex after marriage" Jimin mumbled.

"You were virgin" Namjoon asked and Jumgkook's ears were now as red as tomato. He was ashamed. He knew it was not bad thing but out of sudden he was embarrassed, probably because he behaved more like dominant and Playboy  in front of all.

"Oops" Jimin said

"Reall-shit" they heard voice that was behind piller and Namjoon knew whose voice it was. He looked down covering his face with his hands.

"What are you doing here" Hoseok as nd Y/n said together with anger. She was still betrayer to them.

"Aera!" Taehyung ran and hugged her.

Yoongi was still confused what was happening because he was new and same goes to Jin.

"Y/n please! Just last chance I am asking, Please Y/n! I will do whatever you say but I'm way too comfortable around you and no one would able to take your positive or more like I wouldn't able to give your position to anyone" Y/n was so nervous after seeing his this personality she looked toward Taehyung who was looking deep into her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. This time I want to do what my heart want  and Taehyung is the one my heart is screaming."

"Y/n then claim me yours, I'm all yours to claim. Do anything with me but I do not want to live without you" Jungkook fell on her feet and joined his hands.

"C'mon Jungkook you are literally begging for her attention" Aera said trying to make him stand.

"Because my love for her is way more important than my ego and I want to try my best otherwise in the end I would regret what if I would have tried little more who knows she would have said yes" he was not crying but tears started flowing from his eyes

Taehyung was silent all this time. He was just waiting for Y/n's response like an innocent pet.  Just like the owner throwing stick and waiting for his pet to pick it up for no reason. Taehyung knew he would end up breaking but wouldn't able to say anything and after the rejection as well he would wait for her till the rest of his life. That's how much his gene's were loyal to Y/n.

(Read below)

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

I am so confused. What should I do and  with whom I want to end  this story and  I can't end this story with both don't you think it would be cringy. T_T

Tell me what should I doooo

I would have completed here but I can't see other character breaking apart T_T

Should I introduce one more character