Chapter 28

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Jungkook was about to slip the ring on her finger when suddenly a door opened with the thund sound. Everyone looked toward the door and there come her best friend.

"I have an objection" Jungkook put the ring on her finger not caring what was happening around him.

Y/n looked toward Jungkook with the look that was full of hate, fear and regret.

"Sorry buddy you are quite late" Aera said to Hoseok and Jungkook smirked.

"You! It was you, you betrayed us that is why you gave us wrong address" Hoseok said walking toward her and on the same time Namjoon rushed inside.

"Fuck!  They were about to complain to police" he didn't looked toward any of them and went toward Hoseok. " Say our victory word please"

"Sorry Namjoon we had imposter in our team" he looked toward each and every face. Aera and Jungkook with smirk. Kim family was little embarrassed and disappointed because of the actions their son did. Where as Jimin and Jeon family was confused.
He looked at Y/n who was looking at Aera with so much shock.

"HOW YOU DARE, YOU- I- WE TRUSTED YOU"

"Listen to me Namjoo-"

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP" tear fell out of his eyes. It was like if whole universe was in favour of Jungkook.

"What is happening here, I'm so clueless" Mrs Jeon said and looked toward his husband.

"Your son is a jerk, ill-mannered person, heartless and obsessed. He is so evil, he tried to hurt my sister. He tried to force her and we are here to stop this wedding of your son and my sister" Namjoon screamed. He was so done with everyone

"But it's already done" Jungkook said. Y/n was silent whole this time like if she accepted her cruel fate that was bonded to him.

"You are not pronounced as husband and wife yet so the wedding is still pendin-"

"Lord, bless the giving and receiving of these rings. May Groom and Bride abide in Your peace and grow in their loving union. May these rings become the symbol of their endless love and remind them of the holy covenant they have entered into today, to be faithful and loving always. Amen.” officiant said his last words and end the wedding.

"How can y-" Namjoon was stopped by Hoseok.

"He is possessed by someone or maybe he is someone" Hoseok said with the serious tone.

"Didn't we saw the same priest in the previous church where we hault the wedding. They all ignored both of them and went to celebrate the day.

"Don't listen to the Mr and Mrs Jeon. They are just to overprotective and I will handle them" these were the last words of Mr kim and with that they left the church.

Namjoon fell on the ground and Hoseok was there to support him "we were so close, we would have came earlier"

"Namjoon we were on time but it was not our mistakes that Aera gave us wrong address" Namjoon clenched his fist after hearing her name.

" I need to go, she is so dead today "  Hoseok tried to stop him but he ran outside.

After few minutes Namjoon looked around in the celebration hall to find someone in particular. His eyes met the person he was searching for. On the other side, Aera was eating like she never had food in her entire life. Her mouth was full with food when her eyes met with Namjoon. She waved her hand for his attention and few minutes after he was standing in front of her. He pulled her harshly toward the roof and pushed her on the ground.

"Ouch! Are you crazy" she stood but felt slap on her face immediately.

"I have huge respect for a women but not for someone like you. I will make you feel how Y/n feel with Jungkook to make you realise what she is suffering from"

He looked her from head to her toe and grabbed her shoulder.

"Someone is in mood I gue- NAMJOON ARE YOU CRAZ- STOP IT MMMH" Namjoon ripped her dress from shoulder and started leaving bites there"  Tears were leaving through his eyes. He was not like what he was doing to her. He wanted to do something but couldn't and started crying.

Aera pushed him and slapped him hard on the cheeks. "How you dar-"

"Why you did that"

"Because SHE IS FUCKING SO WEAK WHY WOULD I HELP SOMEONE. CAN'T SHE FIGHT FOR HERSELF. YOU KNOW WHAT, SHE WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT BY HERSELF BUT NO SHE WANT SOMEONE TO SOLVE HER PROBLEM. SHE IS NOT READY TO TAKE RISK THEM WHY WOULD I TAKE OR MORE LIKE WHY WOULD WE TAKE"

"She will become stronger. Let her atleast feel pain, let her step out from her safe zone and every thing will be alright. My way and my thinking can be bad but not my intention" she ripped the dress from another shoulder as well and folded it inside to make it look like her dress is ok and covered her neck with her hair and went outside.

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Ok so here this chapter
It's a filler chapter so it might be boring.
It took time
I just didn't know how to put it in words.

Just to let you know I do get notifications when you put my story in your reading list.

So don't be a kanjoos and give your little star to this story as well.

And let me search a little bit about wolf to make some sense. I do not want to add extra even though it is fantacy