Chapter 3

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

"Why us! Why do we have to go with him. He got promotion not us! Can't he go alone" Y/n said with irritated tone. She was sitting on the bed and her mom was packing her things.

"Y/n! Mind your language he is your fiance. You shouldn't talk bad about him"

"Fuck this thing. I don't care who the hell he is" she lazily laid down on the bed

"Y/n! No!  His parents are really nice. You should consider yourself lucky"

"What about him! He is not nice to me" she looked into her mom's eyes with questionable look.

" I was against my marriage too. I thought your dad was rude too. I was really uncomfortable around him. But I followed his orders till the end and look I'm happy. You just have to do the same"

"But I don't want to follow orders. I want people to follow my orders. I want to claim this world. I don't want him to claim me. I want my own identity. I don't want his identity" her mom started chuckling.

" Don't forget that you left your studies after high school. Your words wouldn't raise your standard, you have to work for it"

"Whatever" She turned her face to another side. She just knew how to talk behind his back but she never said anything infront of her fiance. Not because she was afraid of him but his presence had some affect on her and the affect was not positive either. She covered herself in the blanket and on the same time she got notifications. She checked and it was her fiance.

[Monster]
Can't wait to see you Princess.

[Monster]
Let's spend night again together.

She left him on seen and next second she got a call from him. She ignored it too and switched off her phone.

"You know you shouldn't ignore him afterall you are going to spend your rest of life with him" her mom said. She had little smile on her face. She was sure that Y/n wouldn't find any perfect guy except him.

"Yeah yeah! Guess what I think Venus really did a mistake letting him live on that day" with that she left the room unable to listen her mom anymore.

・・・・★・・・・

She was sitting outside in the backyard. The dog house was still there. She was observing it carefully.

" It's almost 17 years and dogs life span is 10 to 13-wth am I even thinking" she closed her eyes and tears started coming out of her eye.

"You crying" Namjoon wiped her tears.

"No! It's just sweat coming out of my eyes" he chuckled.

"You know Jungkook is coming here with his family today for the dinner"

"Don't say something like this"

"Wh-" He was about to finish his sentence but the vibration of the phone  interrupted them.

"Oh! it's Jungkook" she groaned.

"Don't reply him"

"Why not afterall he is my soon to be brother-in-law" he laughed and with that he clicked on the green button.

<Hyung! I wanted to talk to Y/n but she was not picking up my calls. Could you please pass the phone to Y/n>

<Ok>

Namjoon handed his phone to her and left them. Because he don't wanted to ruin their privacy. Y/n hesitantly put the phone near her ear but regret it immediately.

<Kim Y/n! I swear to god. I wouldn't go easy on you when we will meet>

<J-jungkook I was not well and I wanted to rest>

<I'm coming, you better be prepared> he was serious. There was no hint of joke

< Let me talk, will you>

<I wouldn't tolerate your this behaviour again or else I will teach you in my way that what type of behavior I like> with that the call end he didn't even tried to listen her and that was the reason she never liked him. His behaviour, his rudeness. She went inside and again tried to talk to her father.

"Dad he is so rude, He want to control me. He even called me just to give me warning. Why don't you guys understand"

Her dad looked toward her and gestured her to sit.

"What you did this time" he asked. Y/n mentally chuckled.

"You seriously! You asking me! ME! ARE YOU EVEN MY DAD. DON'T YOU WANT ME TO SMILE. I DID NOTHING, THAT SON OF BITCH IS JUST CONTROLLING ME AND YOU ASKING ME WHAT I DID" there were tears in her eyes. She didn't know why her dad was reacting like this.

"That's the reason. You are a girl and girls shouldn't talk much but you use your tongue so much.  It wouldn't take time for me to cut it."

"What's happening here? Why my Y/n is crying" 

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Leave your comment and vote.