Chapter 23

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Jimin went back  home only to realise that doors were broken. That made him so surprised and beside that there were some kind of scratches that were unlike of human. Jimin went to check on Jungkook to see if he was there but ground slipped under his feet when he saw blood and injured body on the floor that was belongs to no one else but Jungkook.

"Fuck Jungkook what happened!" He heard no response. Jimin bend down to check his nerves. He relieved to know that he was alive. Jungkook was not in term to take somewhere so he called to doctor  and picked him up and made him to lay on bed.

Jimin had better look of his injuries. Head was bleeding badly and it was like if someone stabbed him on the stomach and many unfamiliar scratches on the arms and some claw signs on the cheeks. He started wiping blood and covering his injuries with the cotton but suddenly his eyes fell on the leg that had huge bite.

"It w-as T-Taehyung"

"Taehyung was here?"

・・・・★・・・・

"Taehyung where are we goi-ing"  she was sitting on the back of his and he was running in the form of Wolf. Y/n was hugging him tightly because she was afraid of falling down and the surrounding was make her sick. Taehyung stopped and looked around and sat down so that Y/n can stand on the floor when she put her feet on the floor she unable to balance and fell on the leaves.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked with the concern and she nodded still little scared of what happen few minutes ago.

"We are in the forest in the mid of it and Jungkook wouldn't able to find us"

"Tae you sure nothing will happen to him. I mean he was bleeding badly you injured him"

"He deserved that" Taehyung walked closer to her and touched on the neck where there were fresh hickeys and her cheek was bright red in colour.

"Don't look it's embarrassing" she moved her hair to cover the finger print that was seen on the cheek.

"It's dangerous to be here Taehyung" he shook his head in disagreement.

"This is were I was born and it's safe. There is a chance that we will find someone like me here for sure"

But beep sound suddenly stopped them and Taehyung checked his phone to check notification that was from Namjoon.

[Joon]

Taehyung as per your location you are in  red forest do you even know how dangerous it is. Come back right now I do not want you to injure yourself" Taehyung smiled to see him caring but left him on the seen.

"You got a phone"

"Oh yes hyung gave it to me so that I can find you" he chuckled

"What was that notification?"

"Your brother want us to come back"

"We should go he must be worried" Y/n said because she thought it would be better to be surrounded with familiar environment than this dense forest.

"Are you really want to go?"

"Yes If I knew it before I would have stopped you" Taehyung didn't say anything but Started walking beside her

"Why don't you talk about it to your dad"
Y/n chuckled like it was some kind of joke.

" You serious think he..He will listen to me"

"Taehyung you know my dad very well, still"
He went silent and decided not to say anything.

"Taehyung! What is happening, I don't know. You, if you are werewolf it means other fictional characters do exist as well. You can't be the only one."

"Yes! When I was young, I was with my family but I got distracted and seperately from my group and next thing I knew I was in your world. Probably it was lucky enough that someone picked me up and took care of me and after some days your brother I mean Namjoon hyung brought me. So I doubt if I am not the only one." They both sat on the stone to talk and Taehyung continued.

"There is another world that is far from yours. God, Demons, vampires, mermaids, werewolf, these words didn't born itself there is  a reason behind it"

"You know these are just Fictional thing for all of us"

" Probably but these things do exsit, even if not in world but we create them in our imagination. Ask to people if they believe in god and ghost most of people will respond with yes but it doesn't mean they met them but they must have felt them, experienced some unexpected things"

"I can't understand you" he laughed after response.

"It's because this is my philosophy"

"So you mean they can attack on us anytime"

"Not really, they are not interested I mean there are many dangerous animals on this earth it doesn't mean they do hunt you. They will only  attack if you do something against them" Taehyung explained looking ahead. He was ready to answer her every question. He was loving it, the way she was asking and he was explaining.

"Anyways don't you want to go bacl.  I took you so far and it will take time you better sit on my back now"

・・・・★・・・・

"Where was the bottle of that plant fragrance " Jungkook groaned in pain and decided to answer it.

"I forget it in someone's house, gosh it was my biggest mistake ever"

"But may I ask you how you know all those things" Jungkook again asked and Jimin was noticing their each and every action.

"You don't need to know"

"Why!"

"You don't want me to heal you do you?" It was enough for Jungkook to shut his mouth.

"Last question, how can I kill that bitchy wolf He is trying to stole, what was mine since the beginning."

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

✯    ❍ㅤ    ⌲
  ˡᶦᵏᵉ  ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ  ˢʰᵃʳᵉ

I will update after getting my all readers back. These votes are not enough to motivate myself