Chapter 26

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

I went to my room with the disappointment and there he was sitting who knows how to bring smile on my face but this time, he himself was sad and tears were flowing out of his eyes. He noticed my presence and again looked down and same goes to me. I just sat beside him with my gaze on my thighs.

"I'm sorry that I disappointed to your parents" I didn't know what to say because I knew it wouldn't work nor I can say that every thing will be alright.

"Taehyung, wanna go out for a walk" he shook his head and  I signed before putting my steps out of the room. I wanted to relax so that I can think about something, I went down and I heard some sounds that scared the hell out of me and I ran towards my parents room without making any sound and attached my ear with the room.

"It's all your fault" and then I heard the smacking sound. Did my father just slapped- no. I opened the door slightly but felt so ashamed.

My father was fully dressed but not my mother. She was laying all naked and he was trusting and smacking on her butt. I closed the door silently when my mother's face came in view.

Her cheeks were red like he slapped her numerous time and she was crying there were  tears on her cheeks and she was trying not to make any sound. I remember saying her once that she is happy with my father, so it means it was her first time crying like that. Am I the reason behind it.

I went outside and sat beside the bench near the lake. This is how the arranged marriages work. Listen to your husband otherwise-

And Jungkook is the worst. I doubt if he will spare my life after all the things I did to him.
Do I really have just tomorrow to enjoy my freedom. Everything will be charged, my identity, my surname and my rules.

I was in the my deep thought when the weird kind of bus passed through me and  I realised I has been sitting here on the bench more that 3 hrs but it was comfortable than staying in the house.

I talked to my brother as well and he told me that he already send leave application to the principal all he had to do is accept. I didn't told him my wedding date as I was not sure as well about it and also he has his own problems to solve. After feel like ages the same weird bus passed again I checked my phone and there were many notifications that I didn't realise because the mobile was on silent mode

"Taehyung called me" and it was just an hour ago and he called me 5 times continuously. I called back but this time no one picked it up I went home immediate to check on him.

What do you think happened to him.

Nvm
Let's just read further together to know.