Chapter 24

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Y/n opened the door but they both met with silence and darkness.

"Mom!" Y/n shouted but she heard no response.

"I guess your mom is not here "

"Mmm"

"You know what does it mean" Taehyung said while back hugging her. His head was resting on her shoulder and later he found his way to put his hands under her shirt.

"Tae-"

"You are still sensitive to my touch or do I make you nervous" his voice was not sweet it was deep and was enough to make her wet.

" You know it is really hard for me to control knowing that I can have you all to myself. You skin and your actions make me hard that I want to fuck you right here and make you cum for many times" his hands were working with his tone.

His hands move towards her private here. It was a turn on to him know that she was wet for him. He starte moving his fingers in circular motion and he started abusing her clit with other hand.

"Taeh-hyung, no-not here , fuck you made me feel so-oo good"  His wet fingers were now touching her abdominal area and soon reached toward her chest.

"I can't control anymore"

"Me too"

Soon they both went to her room. He didn't wait enough and pushed her on the bed and started removing his shirt. He could not able to do it because of how excited he was and  chuckled because of his actions.

"Help me" soon she started unbuttoning him and he started touching her all over.

"Fuck Y/n I want to ruin your body so badly and your little pussy" he completed his sentence removing her clothes. He was enjoying her each and every action. Taehyung spread her legs and started playing with her sensitive area.

"Taehyung please don't  tease me"

"But I'm loving you expressions"

He thrusted his two fingers inside her pussy and again removed them and started rubbing it on her clit and soon she felt his wet fingers on her chest and he started squeezing it. Taehyung couldn't control anyone and started licking it all over.

Y/n wanted him inside her badly. She grabbed his member and adjusted it on her lower part and soon she moved herself down to feel him inside her.

Sinful moan escaped through her mouth and Taehyung started moving himself inside her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Y/n, you are so damn hot"
He pushed her legs wide so that he can go deeper.

"It hurt Taehyung"

"Sorry but I can't control ,y/n. I will make it up to you later" he was thrusting rough and deep inside her.

" I can fuck this little pussy of your all day because you are mine and I am all yours. We are each other's to claim" Y/n smiled after his words. His words were same as Jungkook with different meaning and with different sentences and with that she let him do whatever he wanted to do.

"I love doggy style can I have that position" she nodded even though her lower part was sore but this time she was doing it for him not for herself. Taehyung licked her lower part few time then started thrusting. Because of that  position her blossoms were in air and were moving with the movement. Taehyung grabbed them and squeezed them and she moaned in response. The movement was little faster then previous one and she put her head on the hand that was resting on the bed.

"I-I am tired ahh Taehyun-g ahh fuck"

"Just last round and the we are done" with that Taehyung changed positions again and now he was thrusting her from side. Y/n wanted to sleep she was tired and pleasure was like a heaven on the earth for her. Soon they came together for the third time.

"But Taehyung was still thrusting with full stamina.

"Yahh you said that was last time" he giggled in response.

"I want to try one more position"

"Noooooo! Please"

They both hugged eachother.

"I wanted you to ride me as well"

"She hit  him on the chest playfully and they both laughed in the end.

"Sleep tight beautiful. You are all safe, I will not let anyone seperate us" with that his eyes turned yellow. She was sleeping soundly but Taehyung wouldn't able to sleep. His  mind was still stuck on the previous actions and was not satisfied because his member again stood like a rock.

"Not again! Y/n!" He called her more like whispered to her but heard no response.

" Is it ok for me to have sex with her while she is sleeping" Taehyung made her to sleep on himself and pushed his hard dick inside her pussy and started grinning .

His hands were resting on her butt and was moving her up and down. She slowly opened her eyes because of all the groans and pain she was having down.

" Ahh- Taehyung mmh what are you-ahh doing"

"Shh- just for now"

"I'm sore, we did it few hours ago"

"Actually during copulation, the animals like me, our penis swells and it is one feature, in particular, called the bulbis glandis, because of that our base of the penis expands up to three times wider than normal effectively trapping us until the mating process completes. I won’t be able to separate until the my tissue shrunk"

"Ahh what the hell are you saying- I- am close Tea-ahh"

"Me too" with that Taehyung increased his thrust made her to hold him tightly. Soon they both come together and she had no energy left to move her single arms and Taehyung was breathing heavily and he was still inside her. He didn't care to remove himself and closed his eyes with her.

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Please let me know if you want me to change something.
Your comments and votes give me motivation please don't ignore them.

About that chapter sorry  if you didn't like. I was just making  moods😅

Last night I was reading passage regarding wolves and I was like wow! Just add this knowledge regarding mating.