Chapter 31

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

I looked around and it was so strange. I took a notebook and wrote the address that was on my hand. I wish I had my smart phone with me. Hyung said I lost it somewhere but where?

There were many questions in my mind. I mean who wouldn't. You have disease that damaged the part of your brain that form the limbic system ( which controls your emotions and memories ) and you are curious about what you were before, who was your favourite person and  most important what you wanted.  Now I had nothing not even memories just blank mind. I looked around but found nothing regarding me.

"I have no picture of mine in this house "

I looked  toward my notebook where I wrote the address and went back and mentioned one thing beside it and that was "Y/n".

I didn't know what it was. Was it person's name or any vocabulary. But this was what I was mumbling last night probably was afraid to forget this.

I looked outside and one pale person was trying to come in but guards were stopping him. He was shouting, his voice was not clear but he was calling me because when he noticed me, he started waving his hand. I went down immediately, I almost skipped the stair and was about to fall.

"Where are you going" I heard my brother's voice from behind.

"Ah- somewhere" I said with the little hesitation.

"Come here, there is someone I want you to meet" Hyung said before standing.

"Later, it's urgent " with that I ran outside ignoring all the shouting that my brother was doing.

"Guards! Let him come" with that guards stopped and looked toward me.

"Sorry sir, but Mr kim restricted us to let any fan in, they can harm you" They pushed that boy and he fell on the ground.

"Stop! If he can't come inside then I will go outside" I pulled him up and asked if he was ok or not.