Chapter 15

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

"You are going to sleep in his room"

"No! I will sleep here with you"

"Try to understand Taehyung, I'm going to ma- we can't. I don't want to"

"I never slept alone. I used to sleep with Aera. So it's a habit of mine so I will sleep with you" they were arguing from last 10 minutes. Taehyung didn't let her speak and covered himself completely in the blanket.

"Taeh-"

"I'm not going to wake up now if you want to sleep you can lay beside me otherwise you can stand here whole night"

"ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵐʸ ᵇᵉᵈ ˢᵒ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ" she mumbled and laid beside him leaving some distance between them but it was not what Taehyung wanted. He moved toward her side and wrapped his arm around her. Y/n looked toward him but his eyes were close.

"Don't try to transform and don't you dare to remove single cloth from your body" He didn't said anything, all in his mind was to continue what he left yesterday. He didn't know what he was doing. His actions were not under his control anymore. Moreover, Taehyung was being selfish and he was not even regretting it . It started with just a normal touch and now his body was begging for more

"Only if you sleep straight"

"Why"

"It's comfortable also, it's easy to hug you in this way" Taehyung opened his eyes and their eyes met. They were so close and it was hard for Taehyung to hold. Y/n gulped and looked away to avoid his gaze. She never slept with a man and that thing was so awkward to her. But it didn't stop Taehyung to have a better look of her neck where the blue mark was visible to him.

・・・・★・・・・

It was now mid night and Taehyung's hand started moving slowly and lifted the hem of her shirt.

"Wha-t happen" Y/n removed his hand. For her it was just a incidence that might happened when Taehyung was trying to move his hand.

"Y/n" he whispered. It was deep and was begging for something.

"Yes! You want something! Are you thirsty!" she asked immediately.

"Why are you still up" he whispered slightly disappointed but he had no other option.

"Ahh it's nothing I just don't feel like sleeping."

"You will not tell this to anyone. It will be secret between us" she didn't get his words. She was confused.

"What are you-"

"Can I get a honour to kiss you"

"Huh" she was still processing his words when Taehyung hovered on her and smashed his lips with Y/n. She didn't know what to do. He started rubbing his lower part with her and all she knew was it was wrong totally wrong. She pushed him immediately and he knew what that mean.

"I'm sorry" he closed his eyes and was ready to get a slap from her but it never happened.

"Why did you do that"

"Ah- thi- don't- I didn't mean" with that he ran outside. Her heart was beating rapidly and she knew it was just the beginning. It did affect her but not in good way . It was the same feeling that she felt with Jungkook and she knew there were more things coming for her.

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

I will read it later. I totally forget that Sunday is long gone