Chapter 25

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

" we should be quick" I pulled him to the main door.

"C'mon don't be in hurry" he said wearing his clothes and his eyes were close.

"Dad is back and they are already in the new house. Now I realised why they were not here last night we should go and all my belongings are at Jungkook house, shit." I was so tensed I didn't know what to do anymore. What if Jungkook told them everything, no no he wouldn't.

"It's ok come down nothing will happen you can simply say that you went to walk or- I mean you were- just you know being familiar with the surrounding" I looked at his direction and his hair were all messed up and he was trying to comb them with his hand he suddenly looked at me and I looked somewhere else, not wanted to get caught.

"C'mon look at me, you have all rights to eye on me but don't you think it would be fun if you do something as well, you know what I mean" he pulled me toward him and I gladly let him do. He was warm and his natural fragrance was enough to make me feel like home.

" I don't love him Taehyung, I want to say this to my parents. If I want to be with you I would have to talk to them. They should listen me right! My father can't be this cruel" This is what I was saying to him "or is he" But it was now or never condition. My marriage is next week and if I want to cancel it I will have to talk to my father. I challenge myself if I wouldn't able to do it today, I will accept the marriage.

Taehyung didn't said anything but passed me a small smile and nodded. We both went home and to my surprise my  mother and father were sitting on the couch probably were waiting for me to come. My father saw me and he came closer to me. But his eyes  turned around to see the manly figure that was beside me.

"Who are you gentlemen" my dad asked but it was clearly seen that he was not pleased with the fact that I was with someone else.
Now I was nervous, but I still remember the challenge I had with myself.

"Dad, he is Taehyung"

"And when I permit you to have a boy as a friend can you please explain me" my dad raised his eyebrows.

"Actually Mr Kim I am not her friend"

"Dad he is-he he is my b-oyfriend" my father chuckle in response if it was a kind of joke.

"Are you kidding me tell me who is the HE" He warned me with his eyes and I looked behind to see the scared mom.

"I am serious that he is my boyfriend I love him and he love me. We know each other and want to spend our life together I do not want to marry Jungkook I want to marry Taehyung" I was surprised with my courage as well and I didn't know where it was coming from.

"Ok fine,  so Mr- what was your name, sorry I only remember the name of some valuable persons, anyways let's come inside and have a talk"

"His name is Kim Taehyung, Taehyung Kim"