Chapter 29

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

We entered in the door and Jungkook locked it just after him and with that my heart beat started increasing. He took quick steps toward me and back hugged me. Jungkook was kissing my neck impatiently and his hand was all over my body.

"You are all mine now. You are stuck with me till your last breath" now his hand was on my breast and was squeezing it. He was behaving like drug addicted person who was getting drug after so long.

"Jungkook you are scaring me, please Stop"

"I wouldn't, atleast not today" and it hit me hard that go with the flow, go with the flow if you want him to stop Y/n. It was hard but I had to do it. I turned around and now I was facing him. My hand went toward his neck and then toward his hair. My tongue was playing with his neck giving some kitty licks. Jungkook groaned.

"Jungkook I'm going- no I mean I'm your now. We are married and I'm going to stay with you forever but you are injured, I want it to be comfortable there is not to rush things please."

Jungkook looked into my eyes for some minutes and stopped. I felt relieved but his next words disappointed me again.

"Then give me a blow job"

[Taehyung pov]

There were some people in uniform that was quite thick. Surely they wouldn't risk wearing normal uniform while standing in front of animals. All I knew was not to react. Not. To. React. They threw child that was made up of plastic in front of me and probably wanted me to hurt it so that they can took me here longer for a reason. I didn't react not even a little bit.

Someone came closer to me and gave a pat to me and I looked up to witness his face.

"Good boy "

Another person spoke " this wolf literally passed all the tests. This male wolf don't even behave like the one we see in forest, he really is domestic."

"I still don't know why he attacked twice on Mr Jeon and it was not normal attack. This animal could have killed him"  I wish I could say that he was meant to harm, I was just protecting my owner. I want to go back and I need to go back.

"I think we should take him where he  actually belong"

" But this species don't even exist as per reports" men in the coat entered  with the report on his hand oh yeah now I realised why they took my fur.

"What are you saying how is it possible"  another men said. Now all were focused on reports. I looked around to find a place to escape. Luckily in two days I memorized all the doors and ways and now all I need to do is rum but not in the morning but at this night time like this.