Chapter 17

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

Taehyung was taking small and light steps behind her. They didn't speak nor it was awkward.

"Dad will kill me for staying outside all night" after sometime she spoke.

"I am really sorry, I never thought that you would be this worried" he was happy that she care for him but on the other side he was sad because he was the reason of her this condition. It was not long when you both were standing infront of the house. Light were still ON and her mother was waiting for her inside and Taehyung was in the animal form.

"Where were you, I was worried. Do you know Jungkook was so stressed, he even called me so many times but he stopped suddenly anyways, You should be thankful that you dad left for business otherwise you know what would have happened"

"Was not he supposed to leave tomorrow according to hobi " she mumbled to herself but she just respond her mother with the smile

"Y/n be careful next time. You shouldn't be outside this nigh-"

"Please mom! This world is still better than my own family. I don't need your lecture so please stop and leave " with that she ran to her room and Taehyung followed her from behind. But it was too late she already closed the door after her. He looked behind to see if someone was watching but no one was there. He signed in relief and turned himself into human form.

・・・・★・・・・

"I want him back that is my final decision"

"C'mon Aera I have told you that we are moving just beside you in few days and you will able to see him as much as you want"

"Look Namjoon, you clearly mentioned that you guys missed him so much and if you guys can have him for few days" she was sitting outside in the park and was talking to Namjoon.

"Calm down he is safe here with us and he is comfortable as well"

"Namjoon you are out of city for two to three months and Y/n will be married soon and if you expect me to let Taehyung go with her then you are clearly wrong. No one know that venus can transform himself and I don't want anyone to know. He need me he really need someone"

"Please Aera, I really appreciate that you took better care of his but still you can't ignore the fact that he is our, from the beginning"

"It's summer, and for your kind information he still is a dog and it's his heating time and his needs should be fulfilled" there was no response for a few minutes but then she heard words from other side of the cell phone.

"Wait a minute! then with whom he was breeding all these years" Aera didn't know what to say. She was helping him with his desire all these years and it was not something she wanted to tell Namjoon. She wouldn't just say that all these years she was fu©king with some other species.