Chapter 9

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

It was all normal day but two things changed it . The one was Venus, he was with her and another was Jungkook was coming to her place with his parents and her dad cleared it very well to her that he don't want drama today but Namjoon was not aware of it.

・・・・★・・・・

"Was that you last night?" Namjoon asked to Taehyung, who was now in human form. Taehyung was totally confused so Namjoon decided to explain.

"My bathroom is whole mess, the cum on the floor and it smell- it's disgusting" Taehyung realised and flashback started coming into his mind the way he didn't want to wake Y/n up and decided to do it in his bathroom and end up sleeping with him.

"I had no option"

"And why the hell you were hard?"

"Ah-no-act- you snore alot, do you know"

"When I told you to sleep here anyways from now your training and diet will be charged, high carbohydrates in place of protein.

"Wait what!" Taehyung asked with that Namjoon just ignored him and started dialing number on his phone.

[Taehyung's pov]

I went outside and entered in my Y/n's room. Her eyes were close. I wanted to go near her so badly but Namjoon called me again and it was irritating. The more I was staying away from her, more I was having urge to stay by her side. One thing was still hidden to me that what I was getting trained for. I had no idea and I realised few things by now that y/n changed so much. She is mature now and she is quite like she had no one who can feel her. I sensed the fear in her eyes when that boy was around her. The way he grabbed her by her waist, there was something else in her eyes. I startled when someone started shaking me and I  realised that I zoomed out.

"Why are not you ready yet"

"Huh For?"

"Few minutes ago, I mentioned that we are going to meet Aera and you passed me a little nod"

"Oh did I?"

"We don't have time take a quick bath"

・・・・★・・・・

It was the one more mistake of there Leaving Y/n home alone who was sleeping peacefully. But she started showing movement when she felt something strange around her. The heavy breathing just near her neck and hand started caring her face and stopped just near her lips. Her eyes opened when she realised who that someone was and quickly pushed him and started backing by using her hands. The huge bandage was on his head and Jungkook startled because of her quick response.

"Mr kim was calling you but we heard no response so I decided to check on you" with that his gaze travelled from her face to down on her lap and it was making her more uncomfortable.

"Here is your phone" he passed her phone that she left in the hotel room.

"And we guys are going to shift next week and about our wedding it's within this month " his straight face was replaced by the evil smirk.

"I thought Namjoon was in favour. I never thought both of you are in team but no worry next time I will be aware and if he even tried to come between us then remember I wouldn't be blamed if he turned into picture"

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

I was out of ideas
But no worry the updates will be around sunday from now.
Don't forget the like and comment.