Chapter 11

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

It was hard to see her crying. She was hugging her brother. I wish it was me. On this point I wanted to let her know about me and I will let her know for sure. I wouldn't listen to him. I was busy observing her when I saw something purplish on her neck. It took me few minutes to realise that it was hickey. I went near her and licked that part. I thought it would heal her but never in my life I thought that she would push me this hard.

"W-what happen Y/n" She was shocked because of her own actions and touched the part where I licked her.

"No it-it was just so we-ird I- nothing" she gulped and went outside. Leaving me alone with Namjoon. He stood and  closed the door immediately and locked it.

"I want to tell her about me"

"You sure she wouldn't push you away like today" I thought for a second and then replied to him.

"No she wouldn't! I know she love me" I was determined and was looking into his eyes with the flame.

"Ok we will see"

・・・・★・・・・

Damn I shouldn't have pushed him so hard. I should go and see him if he is ok or not. I stood and went to my room but it was empty So I made my way toward Namjoon's  room and opened it. Namjoon was not there but I saw another man in his room. His back was facing  me and it was like if he was about to run somewhere.

"Who are you" I asked. But he didn't dare to face me nor he moved from his position. 

"Who are you mister and why are you here in our house" he turned around and now his face was facing me. I checked him. He was tall and muscular. Also, his face was addictive and his gaze was sharp. Only one thought was into my mind.

Is he even real

"Why are you wearing my brother's clothes

"Why are you wearing my brother's clothes. My gaze fell on his fingers and it was clearly seen that he was nervous but his long fingers made me to clench hard.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"YOU STARTLED ME" My hand was resting on my chest and I felt his gaze on my chest or probably on the hand that was resting on my chest.

"Oh T-taehyung! Whe-n you decided to v-isit. Oh yes! Hey Taehyung my friend. Long time we haven't seen eachother for such a long time" he hugged him and whispered something but I wouldn't able to hear what actually they were talking about.

"Y/n! He is my friend,  Taehyung Kim. I think he just came now."

"But I was outside all the time, how he entered. I mean I didn't see him coming to our house" they both looked toward each other. They didn't know how to respond.

"Hi beautiful. It's nice to meet you" the way he called me. My body turned hot. His deep voice I would love to here daily. Never I thought that my brother had hot best friend but unluckily I can't have him. That made me to forget my own question. He took step closer to me and grabbed my hand and next second I know, his lips met with my hand.

"Oh a-ctually op-pa! Have you seen V somew-here?" I pulled my hand away.

"So you decided to call him V not Venus huh?" He ignored my question and gulped and I noticed it.

Suspicious

"Ahh well I thought it wou-ld be a good na-me so"

"Ahhh never mind I will check somewhere else" I went outside. I wanted to act normal but my legs were moving fast. My legs just wanted to get out and I rested my back  to the nearest wall behind my brother's room.

"ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡ"

"ˢʰᵉ ᶠˡᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᵉᵈ"

"ⁿᵒᵎ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵉʳᵛᵒᵘˢ  ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ"

I didn't know what they were talking about. Were they talking about me! Yes, they were definitely talking about me. After an hour, I still didn't know where V was and I was worried. After a few minutes, I heard sounds from my brother's room and he came out of his room with our pet Venus.  Namjoon looked toward my direction and his eyes were wide open like he just saw ghost.

But how! I was in the hall all the time and I didn't see Venus entering in the room at all. Also, the boy with the name Taehyung never came out of that room.

"Oppa! Are you sure that you are not hiding anything from me!"

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

I was not well so I wouldn't able to update yesterday.

✯ㅤ    ❍ㅤ    ⌲
  ˡᶦᵏᵉ  ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ  ˢʰᵃʳᵉ