Chapter 18

・・・・★・・・・

・・・・★・・・・

"Can you please stop fu©king in my house" Jungkook said, annoyed with the fact that his friend brought another girl in his house.

"Don't teach me you Virgin a$$hole" Jimin said while wearing his pant. He gestures to the girl to disappear because his mood was already ruined by Jungkook.

"Atleast my dick is still clean unlike your's. I can't believe you still do nott had any std"

"EXcuse Me, it's because you want to lose your virginity with your so called future wife, Y/-"

"Don't say her name" Jimin startled because of his dark tone and he sure that Y/n might did something that unpleasant him.

"Wow calm dow-" before he could able to say something Jungkook stormed out of the house slamming the door harshly.

"He is scary"

・・・・★・・・・

Jungkook went outside in the direction of park and decided to calm himself but he was not aware that someone would be there as well and surprisingly it was Aera who was talking to someone. He slowly approached her but stopped when he heard conversation.

"Interesting"  and sinful smirked appeared on his lips.

・・・・★・・・・

[Your pov]

Taehyung tugged on your hands and pulled you to follow him inside the room. He shut the door behind him and locked it. It made sound that made you so nervous but on the same time you were the one who took step and didn't really want to stop.

"This time I don't have to be quite" he said that made you confused because you didn't really understand what he mean nor you were interested.

He pulled you into the kiss again and you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer more than he already was.

Taehyung lift you up and his hands were now resting on your a$$. He walked toward your bed, sitting you down and he stood right in between your legs. He took no time to remove his shirt and you gulped still remembering the incidence that happened in the presence of Namjoon. You realise that he was fully naked in front of you when his soft fingers run up underneath your shirt. Taehyung started caressing the soft skin on your stomach. He started inhaling a breath and his hand moved toward your lower body. It was new sensation for you but it was so good, too good to be true for your cruel fate and you let this thing happened. After all those mistakes one more mistake wouldn't hurt. That was what you thought. You gasped when he entered two of his fingers inside you. You slightly pushed him but it didn't affect him.