Ch 3: Unable to move his eyes from his face...

Yun Zhongyao brought Yun Mo into the palace. Emperor Yun and Empress Cheng had heard from Yun Qianmeng about how Yun Zhongyao suddenly cried in front of his siblings. They were worried, so they called him to the palace.

Sitting in the carriage, Yun Zhongyao saw Yun Mo trying to shrink into the corner , and felt like it was a little funny, "Why are you sitting so far from this prince?"

    Yun Mo stiffened, then he looked at Yun Zhongyao helplessly, " Subordinate... Subordinate..." He was so nervous that he couldn't even speak.

    "Sit here." Yun Zhongyao pointed at the position opposite to him.

Yun Mo sat there, but his whole body was tense and he looked very uncomfortable.

    Yun Zhongyao didn't care about him anymore, his own temperament was never too warm towards people.

    Leaning back, Yun Zhongyao closed his eyes to relax his mind.

Yun Mo raised his head timidly and looked at Yun Zhongyao, but then he suddenly remembered that a slave could not look directly at his master's face.
For fear of being discovered by Yun Zhongyao, he quickly lowered his head.

But after a while, Yun Mo couldn't help but raise his head again, to look at Yun Zhongyao's perfect face, unable to move his eyes away from his face...

He's so pretty. Worthy of being the Seventh prince, who is hailed as the most beautiful man of the Chuyun Kingdom, following such a master, not to mention anything else, his eyes are blessed by seeing him every day.

Besides, His Highness has a good temper.

He was looking at him 'secretly' at first, but later forgot to cover it up. The gaze was so intense that Yun Zhongyao couldn't even ignore it anymore.

"What are you looking at ?" Seeing Yun Zhongyao open his eyes, Yun Mo was startled. His knees softened,he slipped from his seat and knelt down. "Your highness…please spare this subordinate's life."

This sudden move made Yun Zhongyao feel startled , "What is it?" He said in a cold voice, the tone was flat and did not have any fluctuations, but it made Yun Mo panic even more.

    "This subordinate should not stare at the master, this subordinate should die."

    The corners of Yun Zhongyao's mouth twitched slightly, "It's okay, get up."

    Yun Mo raised his head cautiously and glanced at Yun Zhongyao timidly. When those narrow phoenix eyes looked at him, there was really no anger, but they were calm and gentle.

    "Your Royal Highness..." Yun Mo sat back in his position.

Yun Mo thought in his heart that, the seventh prince is as good as the predecessors said. Although he does not look like a person that is easy to get along with and is cold-hearted but, he has a good temper.

Yun Zhongyao has experienced great ups and downs, life and death, and has already looked down on everything. For him, this kind of trivial matter is not worthy of his anger at all.

    "Your Royal Highness, we have arrived at the palace." Yun Mo reminded him softly.

    Yun Zhongyao nodded slightly and got off the carriage, but when he stepped inside the gate of the palace, he suddenly found that Yun Mo had disappeared again.

    "..."

He shook his head helplessly.

No matter what he does, he (YM) still hides in the dark, it will take some time to get used to it.